Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kay Kardia London River high Cunty

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia, London River
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Dildo, Humiliation, Interrogation, Metal Bondage

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River high Cunty

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Facing the real pain - part 3

It's almost done for cute teen Ariana. Light of freedom is now closer for her, as it never has been. Before ending the long session and letting her free, Dr Lomp wants us to enjoy her innocent tears once again. The hopeless girl will be secured to the stocks by her wrists and tiny neck, then the experienced master will step to the back side of the stocks and whip Ariana's untouched tits and smooth butt, which will be enough to make the perished girl yell and cry out. Added to this last part of the serial, you will also find a clip where Dr Lomp tests a newbie in her casting. Watch the movie and count every lovely tear on hot teen Ariana's cheeks.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Facing the real pain - part 3

Endza Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia