Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Bondage Stars Vol 14

Release Year: 2009
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex

Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.

Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Stars Vol 14

Corset Training

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Corset Training

Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Dr. cupcakes rips away the plastic around Crystal's tits and binds them very tightly with Black tape. He notes her reactions as he then squeezes them and pinches her now erect nipples. Crystal hangs around for a bit while Dr.Cupcakes goes to get more tape. He returns with wide gray electrical tape. He starts just under her boots and eventually completely mummifies Crystal, except her tits and head. He walks off again. When he returns this time he has a length of rope, which he ties into her hair. A 5 lb weight is then hung from her hair. Dr. Cupcakes wanders off again. When he returns this time he nose hooks poor crystal. He then has some fun spinning her around and groping her tape bound tits. He then leaves Crystal to hang for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip is some behind the scenes footage of Crystal being untaped and lowered back to the floor.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 3

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Lily and Aurianna play Strip part 21

Someday, billions of years from now, when entropy has increased to a maximum and the universe is a thin cloud of iron-56 near absolute zero, this clip will still.
It's the grand finale of the series. In the last installment, Aurianna had to shave her bush. In this very special game of 21, the game doesn't end when you're naked... you can still bet your pussy. And if you lose, the winner gets to play with it as long as she wants.
Prior to this, Lily had not had much experience with other girls. In fact, her only other experience with other girls was for this site. And while Mary and Amber, I love 'em both, but the fact is, they're heterosexual. They just don't have much experience in playing with other girls.
Aurianna, on the other hand, is an accomplished lesbian, and she couldn't wait to have Lily's pussy for her plaything. Lily, on the other hand, was still excited from the othercome of her game of Jester with Aurianna and Danielle, and she didn't much mind the thought. Nevertheless she played a fair game and played to win.
When this episode was done, LilyandAurianna went off to Aurianna's room to fuck each other's brains out. Again, this is hot stuff. It doesn't feature much in the way of embarrassment (by this time, neither of these girls has much to hide)

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 304.9 MB

Download Lily and Aurianna play Strip part 21

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie