Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

Releasing Riley

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.

Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.

The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in turn, is replaced by a sybian, the most powerful vibrator we have in our dungeon. Riley is sat down on the sybian and vibrated to the point of madness as Matt flogs her ass and tits. After this many orgasms, she should have no choice but to relax.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Releasing Riley

Submit

Release Year: 2023

Submit! Because sometimes giving into your master can benefit the both of you. Join submissive girls Shyla Styles, Natalie Minx and Devaun Long as they all give themselves to their male master. Watch as bondage, hotwax, suspension, whipping, vacuum pump and vibrator use ensues.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Submit

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Off come Misha's sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her "patient" out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha's bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl's protesting lips!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

Download Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can''t help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes

Ashley Graham In A Real Bondage

Everything is cinched tight before she is picked up and laid on the floor. Soon her captor has her in a most stressful hogtie. Her big toes are even tied! He leaves her on the floor to endure her bondage.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 491.4 MB

Download Ashley Graham In A Real Bondage