Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Chessie Kay - training and reward

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie's favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can't use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that's just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn't wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chessie Kay - training and reward

Controlling Amber

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers.

Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

Download Controlling Amber

Torture of the best cute witches

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Costumes

A real witch, the devil's lover (possessed by the devil).
Falls into the hands of inquisitors, who, using methods known in the Middle Ages (lashes,
hanging upside down, fire and a Spanish horse, heal her, a sinner.
A happy ending.
P.S. At some point it seemed to me that the actress was really in pain (in the episode with the horse).

Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.9 MB

Download Torture of the best cute witches

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. Diamondly is nose hooked and then left to endure her bondage for a while. I return soon enough with more rope, which I use to bind her feet to the post. Soon after her nipples are clamped with heavy spring clamps, and then Diamondly is left in her bondage for the rest of the clip.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.6 MB

Download Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Release Year: 2023

Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

TheBondageChannel - Ashley Cums

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

How the hell am I going to not play with that amazing young lady? Ber butt all bruised from the weekend shoots, I spread her ass up on the bed, take her to ger orgasm limits and add a couple more bruises to that fantastic ass.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 4051kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

Download TheBondageChannel - Ashley Cums

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus