Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

Tasty

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part Live Show is the member interaction. We wouldn't be anywhere without the ideas that our viewers bring to the table. It isn't long before we start putting their advice into action. They come to our forums or our chat rooms to give us their sickest suggestions and we love how shocked the girls are when we make them happen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tasty

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now forced to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Zapper Twat

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Kira Noir looks nervous as she examines her surroundings. She's planned this play date, but she doesn't know her top. What might he do to her once she's bound. There's only one way to find out. As the ropes get tighter she relaxes a bit, but there's always that fear.
A strict hogtie becomes an even stricter hogtie when the table Kira is laying on is removed. With her cunt exposed she has swings around the stage. When he puts the vibrator on her clit she has no control over her orgasms. It's so intense she just flails.
She's having a good time, but each new position brings a new fear, this time will he do something truly fucked up? Sure enough he does. The cattle prod comes out and Kira is terrified. He presses the prongs into her flesh and slowly drags it down her body. Will he turn it on? How bad will it hurt?

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Zapper Twat

Bondage Jewel - HD 720p

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else. The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass.
He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, sucks, and bites her feet. He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied. With each position he gets more and more use out of her. He makes her put her mouth on his cock. He puts it in her cunt and finally her asshole. With each torment he gets harder until finally he explodes on her face.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Jewel - HD 720p

Office Day Dreams Part I featuring Amanda Foxx

Fayth on Fire and I give each other ball gag kisses on the stairs, as we excitedly slip into our scene. The gray stairwell and red pipes providing the perfect background for our spirited private romp.
Fayth is on fire wearing a red latex minidress with matching gloves, ball gag and heels. I am wearing a similar fiery latex minidress in black, also with the gloves, ball gag and heels to match. We have our arms tied behind our backs with rope and legs tied at the knees and ankles as we bound down the stairs to the next platform.
It starts to sizzle in the stairwell as we spring around playfully. Fayth surges into a sweat quickly as promised. And I find it to be quite arousing as the sweat makes her minidress ride up further and further on her thighs. Before long, she is exposed below the waistline. I try to pull her dress down to no avail. It keeps gliding up her slick frame and exposing her once again.
So, we share some more ball gag kisses and bounce around energetically and playfully enjoy our predicament while it lasts.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 175.5 MB

Download Office Day Dreams Part I featuring Amanda Foxx

Mia Gold - Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Hitachi, Hood, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Orgasm, Panty Gag, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Single Tail

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage." It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms. She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit. What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 782.1 MB

Download Mia Gold - Dungeon Slave

Alexa nova - Anal Tea Service -- Alexa

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Alexa nova
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Piss drinking, Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, gagging, Spanking, Training

The Assylum Tea Room is in full service, at last. This means it´s time to train these submissive girls in anal appropriateness and piss properness. Hot little Alexa Nova is up first. She takes a piss in piledriver, deep into her colon, before squirting it out into a bowl for inspection. This is followed by some golden drinks, rough anal sex and ass to mouth, and a little face fucking. She rims Dr. Mercies while he enjoys a cup of tea too. Then he cums into her cup for her to gobble down like an obedient girl´s proper beverage. It was a good lesson, deep down in the Assylum rabbit hole.

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1666kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.6 MB

Download Alexa nova - Anal Tea Service -- Alexa

HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Cyd Black and Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.
When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.
Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Cyd Black and Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon

Painful Summer

Release Year: 2023

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer