Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn't hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Carter Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Blonde, All Sex

Carter Cruise is a beautiful blonde that looks too wholesome to be into the kinky things that she is into. But behind that girl next girl facade beats the heart and loins of a sexual animal. She is here today to get tied up and ragdoll f"cked until her.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

My Girlfriend Whitney

After Whitney gets done playing with me, we decide we want to canoodle a little longer. We lose our white tank tops and kneel on our knees kissing and nipping at each other's breasts. Then, we make a little request to dear sweet Johnny while we are wearing only our satin string bikinis and white lace top thigh highs....Will you please hog tie us together on the bed? Johnny had absolutely no problem with our request. He just had to make sure he has enough rope to get the job done. Then, he has us tied up in nice firm hogties in just minutes with thick white cleave gags. Whitney and I roll around playfully on the bed together, our breasts pressing together when our front sides meet. Our half naked bodies are stretched out and wandering across the bed and together.. blissfully aware of our proximity to each other. I hope Whitney comes to visit me again soon.....

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.6 MB

Download My Girlfriend Whitney

Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 853.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4