Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Red Corset Dress

I have wanted this corset dress ever since I saw it a few years ago at FetishCon. I was convinced I would never see another one again, but Steel Bones came to the con this year and was selling the dress for a reasonable price in a spicy red color. Of course, I had to get it for fear that I may not see it again for a few more years. I wore it around the con some, but after we were back home, is when I really got a chance to have fun in this dress. Upstairs in our house, I exit my bedroom wearing the sultry corset dress, garter belt, satin panties, stockings, super high red and black lace heels, red gloves and my collar. Johnny, takes a few pictures before having me sit in front of the wood railing. He ties my arms above my head to the rails and legs out in front of me with red rope. Then, for a twist, Johnny pulls my legs up to the side and then ties my ankles to the rail as well. He, then, puts a shiny matching red ball gag in my mouth, so I can't whimper about my predicament. After a few minutes of exertion with no progress, he pulls my legs down and lets me continue to tussle back in forth with my legs in front of me as drool pools on my beautiful dress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 140.9 MB

Download Red Corset Dress

Polka Dot Nightie

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

Master White on sub Stella

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic bdsm play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master White on sub Stella

Sage is Tested - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's Captor asks if she'd like him to remove her nose clamp and since she does a good job of begging he does so. He then starts to free her of her bondage... most of it anyway. It takes a little time, but soon all the ropes are removed except her wrists and her hair. Rachel is put on her knees, and her hair is tied to her wrists, and the open mouth gag is applied once again. Her Captor leaves her once again, but he'll be back soon enough to put Rachel and that gag to good use.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

Nina - oiled up in green rope

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That's going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won't help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don't miss the video clip and picture set!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Nina - oiled up in green rope

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Penny Post Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee