Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Lorelei Lee - 10 Insex Lane

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Cloth Gag, Exam Chair, Gyno Chair, Shackles
Video language: English

Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes samples, and then swabs the inside of her pussy.Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

Download Lorelei Lee - 10 Insex Lane

Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Happened?

Calico - For Bondage's Sake II

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico
Genres: Ass Hook, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Weights, Nose Hook, Single Tail, Vibrator, Weighted Nipple Clamps

In part 2 of For Bondage's sake, Calico's suffering continues. Calico Lane is an experienced bondage slut and knows exactly why she is here today. She is here to sweat, scream and cum for our amusement. Nothing more, nothing less. We will use her as we see fit.Kneeling, blindfolded and gagged with a headgear that affixes her head to a post, Calico is a mute lump of flesh for us to work over. The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly. Once we have tired of this position, we shift her to a standing pose. An ass hook lodged deeply inside her, vicious nipple clamps and nose hook serve to remind her of her place. All of this exposed flesh makes for perfect target practice and we whip away at our leisure, watching as she gets pushed closer and closer to the edge. When we are ready to push her completely over the edge, we use our trusty vibrator. The orgasms rips through her restrained flesh and her eyes glaze over as she checks deeply into subspace. Calico is spent and sweating in her chains. We leave her languishing there for the next time we might want to play.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 746.8 MB

Download Calico - For Bondage's Sake II

Bound For Sex

Release Year: 2023

For over 2 hrs. 40 mins., watch Jillian Janson, Sara Luvv, Samantha Hayes and Dahlia Sky get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks can't wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope you're ready, because tonight, we're all Bound For Sex!

Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bound For Sex

JJ Plush shocked outdoors

When we met JJ Plush at a bondage location shoot in Spain, we asked her if she would take the Shock Challenge. We did not expect this bondage legend to do it, but she did!! Big gag, lots of drool, nipple clamps, it was awesome. JJ tapped out at level 35, she did great!!

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 607.6 MB

Download JJ Plush shocked outdoors

Perfection

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Hunterslair

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

Jezebelle - breast bondage

Jezebelle is back, all by herself. Before, she needed her friend Dolly to gather enough courage for a bondage shoot, now she came alone and she said she was ready for more rope! But when we started to tie her, she asked why her boobs always get tied, when other models don't always get this treatment. Well, that's because Jezebelle's breasts are just too awesome to have no rope around them! She is a perfect breast bondage subject, and she knows it. She doesn't like it, but she understands.

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14561kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download Jezebelle - breast bondage

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

Melissa - In pink trouble

The incredible Melissa is a sweet cute girl, so we just had to tie her up in pink ropes. A ceiling rope holds her hogtie firmly in place, pulling her tiny feet up in the air. She is not going anywhere! Great fun, she will be back!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 179.0 MB

Download Melissa - In pink trouble

Kitten

Being the neighborhood busy body, Kitten couldn't help but notice all the young girls coming and going next door. Trying to find out what this man has been up to, Kitten started snooping around. When the man caught her the first time, he warned her to stay away. This only made Kitten more curious. So today when she thought something was going on she went over there. The video begins with Kitten having been caught by the man. he walks her into his living room bound, hobbled, and gagged. He also has her stripped down to her pantyhose and has stripped off her bra. Kitten's big tits bounce about as tries to resist the man tying her ankles. Then after struggling around on the floor, the man returns and re-ties so he can show her what happens to snooping neighbors. First, he re-gags her by stuffing her mouth and then wrapping tape around her face and over her mouth. He then ties her hands in front of her with her elbows tied together. Finally, he ties her on her knees with her ass in the air and connects her to the feet of the couch so she cannot move. When he the man get behind her and pulls her pantyhose and panties down, Kitten knows she is going to get what she wanted all along.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 909.9 MB

Download Kitten