Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Fixated Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.

Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Fixated Dee

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Happy New Year 2016

It's New Years Eve, the tree is stil up all dressed in silver and gold, my silver minidress is calling me from my closet. So, it's time to celebrate. While waiting for the ball to drop, and pondering the meaning of a ball dropping on New Years, Johnny makes good use of the background. I mean, this all goes away tomorrow. He pulls out the metal cuffs, metal collar, metal spreader bar....whewie! That's alot of metal! I flip back and forth on my silver gemstoned high heels when I realize what he has in mind. Johnny secures the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and collar around my neck. Then, he attaches both ankle cuffs to one metal spreader bar and the wrists cuffs to the other spreader bar behind my head. There....standing in a strappado in front of the Christmas tree, I look divine. But, I realize one thing is missing just as I see Johnny striding towards me with silver duct tape. That's right a heavy dose of tape over my mouth should keep me from pleading to get away before midnight!

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 103.6 MB

Download Happy New Year 2016

Morning Wood Part Two - Nicki Blue

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Nicki Blue has nothing left to give PD except her tears and her service. He has stripped her down so that her exposure is obvious. If she has any dignity left he will strip that away soon, too. Her pussy is wet, but it is hard to tell if it is the pain or the humiliation that is getting her so hot. PD has no interest in letting her feel good today. When he is done tormenting her he has some work around the yard that needs to be done. She is going to need to perform well in everything if she has any hope of earning her clothes back.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

Download Morning Wood Part Two - Nicki Blue

Raquel Roper - Heavy Metal

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Raquel Roper
Genres: Bit Gag, Cattle Prod, Chains, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Dildo, Drool, Foot Bondage, Hair Tie, Hitachi, Knife Play, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Pinching

Raquel Roper thought she understood what she wanted. She wanted a big strong man to come and take charge and take her away to be his forever. Only now does she realize that she had no idea, when she came up with that plan, what she was getting herself into, much less what would be getting itself into her. Now she finds herself shackled up to a metal frame with the whim of this big strong man being lorded over her and nothing she could possibly do to help herself. O.T. is a man who knows what he wants done, but not necessarily a man who wants to do it himself, and right now he wants Raquel to get fucked. So he comes up with the idea to have her do it herself. He places her with her ankles attached, on her back, with a dildo inside of her and the end of it between her feet. Then he sits back and watches as he tells Raquel to fuck herself. She loves it so much she is drooling from her bit gag. He congratulates himself on a job well done. Who ever heard of a chore doing itself?Then he decides it's time to play with this new thing he has, so he takes her metal collar and he hooks chain after chain after chain to it and attaches them to the floor around her. No matter where she tries to move another chain from another direction pulls her back down. And since O.T. is coming with a cattle prod in his hand and an evil look in his eye, Raquel is really trying her best to move. Every time he goes to poke her she jerks away and whimpers, but it's no use. She's stuck with her wish. Hey, at least he is in command.

Duration: 38:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 794.6 MB

Download Raquel Roper - Heavy Metal

Chair

Release Year: 2023

Master Rob has strapped bdsm sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chair

Jennifer - New rope talent

Jennifer from the Netherlands has got that special skill we are always looking for: her elbows touch without any effort! So we tied her up and left her to struggle, her first time in rope ever! Wow, these Dutch girls are nice! And so tall!! Endless arms and flexible, that's what we love to see! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 355.5 MB

Download Jennifer - New rope talent

Catherine Sterling

Naked Night Sleeping in Self Bondage - Athletic Blond with Perky Tits Self Bondage Bedtime Routine Captured on Camera!
" Some people like to read before they go to sleep at night; I like to tie myself up at bedtime! Sleeping in self-bondage feels so good - bondage feels fantastic at any time for me! So I've tied a chest harness around my little breasts and added a crotch rope, waist and butt-shelf tie, and hop up, bound and nude, onto the big double bed to secure my bare legs in bondage next. My pert, perky tits and peachy ass feel plump in their tight ties, I roll around on the covers to sample how good it feels, flexing bare feet, and scrunching soft soles on my small size four feet. I've set my alarm for the morning, taken off my spectacles, laid my glasses on the nightstand, and now it's time to tie my wrists behind my back and get into bed. Oops, blond that I am I forget to turn out the lights so have to struggle my way to the wall switch, every angle of my sculpted naked skin and athletic frame on view as I exhaust myself to sleep for a night in bondage. Captured on camera for a sneaky voyeur view of my personal bedtime routine! "

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 471.3 MB

Download Catherine Sterling

Bondage Newbies

Release Year: 2023

Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren't wearing any panties.
They squirm and squeal in uncompromising positions their Bondage Newbies.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:18
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1787kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Newbies