Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hounds Tooth Dress

It's so hard being a working girl in these days and times. I arrive at the office bright and early to find my desk has been removed and the only furniture I have left is a backless chair in the middle of the room. A little bewildered, I sit on the chair in my houndstooth dress, stockings and black high heels, and wonder what type of work I'll be able to accomplish today. You know...without a desk or computer. I'm not left to worry long, when my boss enters with several odd objects in his hand. He advises me that all the red tape and paperwork can wait for now. He's wanted me bound and gagged in his grasp from the day I started here. He proceeds to restrain my arms behind my back in something he calls a leather armbinder. Then, my crossed legs are secured to the chair with some very natural looking rope. Finally he puts a hood like leather contraption over my head that he says is a gag. I am not sure what he expects, but I was never told this was part of the job description! I protest and struggle around, my red corset peeking through the button line of my dress. I don't know how long this continues before he finally releases me. I am quite spent for the day. But, I am also very pleased, because I got paid to do nothing more than sit in a chair tied up and struggling. Beats unemployment!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 110.7 MB

Download Hounds Tooth Dress

Kel Bowie - Scorpion

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ass Paddling, Ass Whipping, Belt Bondage, Bent Over Tie, Bit Gag, Box Tie, Bruises, Calf Caning, Caning, Cattle Prod, Celebrator, Chain leash, Chains, Choke collar
Video language: English

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment. After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.

Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.0 MB

Download Kel Bowie - Scorpion

Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Release Year: 2023

I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary.
Calculated and intrinsic.

Duration: 38:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Jewell Learns To Like It

Release Year: 2023

As we open, lovely Jewell is alone, single-sleeved and spreader-barred but not gagged. When her hooded kidnaper finally arrives she's actually happy to see him. "Why did you leave me alone?" she asks. "I get so scared when you leave me!" Jewell doesn't know why she's being held and tormented but having her abductor around is better than the uncertainty of solitude. Rather than focusing only on intricate bondage, this video delves more into the intense relationship between captor and captive.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1945kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jewell Learns To Like It

Hardtied - Trapped Part One - Ashley Graham

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Hardtied - Trapped Part One - Ashley Graham

Julia Green - tight holiday bondage

This cute Mexican girl was trying to relax on her holiday. Until we came along and put her in a tight elbow bondage hogtie. She is really suffering in the hot sun, it wasn't easy for her, and she just wanted to get out and relax. So Julia struggled and struggled, until she eventually had to give up.

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.0 MB

Download Julia Green - tight holiday bondage

Hooters Girl Part II

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

Download Hooters Girl Part II

Amazing slave Chessie Kay gets prepared for milking

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Chessie Kay, Jasmine James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Big Tits, MILF, Pervert

Of course we had to recruit famous adult star Chessie Kay for our farm! Her udders are amongst the most famous in the adult industry, so it would be great to see them hooked to a milking machine! But it wasn't that easy to lure Chessie in. we had to deploy our secret weapon: our fully training pet HuCow Jasmine James! She would be able to convince Chessie! Watch her work her magic on a tied down Chessie, massaging those huge udders to get ready for the milking machine. Stimulating the breast tissue should get the milk flow going. Chessie is a fighter however, we have a feeling she will not let herself be milked without any bondage. stay tuned!

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Amazing slave Chessie Kay gets prepared for milking

Mercies - What gives you pleasure gives me pain

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Mercies
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Caning, Crying, Pain, Punishment, Spanking

Warning: this session gets a bit sick. Last time, Dr. Mercies collected Arielle Aquinas´s tears. Now, Dr. Mercies takes her tears and makes massage oil out of them. Then he canes her hands until they hurt and makes her massage him with her tear lotion. She eats his ass and cries into his asshole as she rubs his back with her poor, sore hands. Then he face fucks her roughly, jams his cock into her ass for a rude and hard ass-to-mouth fucking, and leaves her. She is probably cured now.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1778kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

Download Mercies - What gives you pleasure gives me pain

Felonie Caged

Cast: Felonie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture,

PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.

In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her.

She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.

The vibrator again. At the same time, he chokes her by fucking her throat hard against the bar of her cage. Another orgasm, this one huge. PD sucks Felonie into her own torment, winning her compliance and complicity.

She's sprayed down with cold water. Another orgasm puts Felonie in la-la land. PD's permanently altered her inner terrain.

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.

She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy.

Another orgasm, and another. PD slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion.

Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs PD to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Felonie Caged