Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient bdsm sex slave, is still in the dungeon here. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Kristine Andrews

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

Alisha Adams

21 year aged Alisha Adams is next at The Attic. She has been into bondage for about eight months. Found she liked it by doing a shoot not here and left the shoot realizing she loves it. Now incorporates it into her personal life as well. Let's obtain started.Wearing only a pair of jeans and her boots she has her wrists jacked up high behind her back and tied up off. A rope winds around her neck while another wraps just overhead her melons which her wrists are attached too. It's time to meet Luther. When told to get on her knees and show her cock sucking skills she takes Luther's shaft down a excellent three and a half inches..

Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4288kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alisha Adams

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.

Duration: 18:47

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Duration: 23:36

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Tagteam dickdown!

Two for the price of one! Emma Haize and Odette Delacroix are a package team of awesome cuteness. Tiny, blonde, thin and pigtailed, these two are so adorable there is only one thing to do with them. Which is stuff them full of cock until their eyes glaze over. You do not get get to be this precious and not get fucked silly.
Bound together on a long wooden pole and lined up on our legendary and well used fuck bed, Emma and Odette are about to be given the ride of their life. And that is exactly what they get. Not one but two dicks step up to the plate to completely destroy these two pixies. One after another the rock hard cocks assail their tender holes. We never let up, we never slow down, we never show a hint of mercy. These tiny twins are plowed within an inch of their life.
Odette brings some serious deepthroating skills to the table, and we make full use of it. !0 inch BBC is jammed down to the base. To her credit, Odette takes it balls deep without a whimper. This one was put on the planet to suck dick, and she does it like a champ. All the while Emma is next to her getting throughly railed. Their combined moans of pleasure make sweet music that echoes off of the rafters.
Once we have used every hole these sluts have available, and they are limp and in their restraints, eyes glazed and well used mouths slack, we walk away. We have had our fill for the moment. When we want around round, we know they will be there waiting for us.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 647.7 MB

Download Tagteam dickdown!

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Duration: 18:42

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3