Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi Jack Hammer Elise Graves Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

Emily Addison

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

InfernalRestraints Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments PD has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.

Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Groping, Bruises, Calf Caning, Caning, Dildo, Drool, Fire, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Head Box, Hitachi, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Pogo

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves. Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it. Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 712.0 MB

Download Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter Part 2

Tuition

Cast: Sandra
Genres: BDSM, Shackles, Dirt, Blowjob

She's looking for easy money. God knows what he's looking for. He picks her up in a small town and drives her someplace way on the edge of nowhere. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in trouble. And he's ready for cunt.
He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.
A noose around her neck leads her toward a barn. Trapped against the rough barn siding, she's folded neatly in half at the waist. He bangs her so hard the head of his dick must be pounding the bone of her back.
Bilbos and a long cleaning with a bristle brush prep her for another mouth job. He jams his long cock so deep in her throat she can't breathe. And he holds her head there until she squirms, desperate for air. She screams hysterically as he inflates first an ass plug then a dildo inside of her. After lacing a hood tightly to her face, he leaves her for the night.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tuition

Veruca James

These beautiful girls are tied up, fiendishly horny and ready to satisfy their dark desires. Watch get properly dominated with a variety of kinky sex acts. Its time for sweet submission, because hes in charge!

Duration: 47:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 712.5 MB

Download Veruca James

Jackie Bound part 131

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Jackie Bound part 131

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Kay Kardia Kardiac Bonds

Cast: Kay Kardia, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia Kardiac Bonds