Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sahara's test

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Slim, plastic, and dark-eyed, something about Sahara haunts. She calls Insex a vicious website as though teasing, but you can tell - she means it. Yet as the ropes tighten, her flesh loosens. Her eyes drag you into the dark. You go with her, giving yourself up to the ropes, the want, and the abject beauty of her flesh tied.
It's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara's test

Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove sahrye's ballgag and then I pull down her tank top. I grope and squeeze her tits and nipples for a while as she moans and whimpers. During her struggles, Sahrye had kicked off her shoes and socks. I remove her ballgag and instead gag her with one of her socks and then seal it in tightly with tape. I tried to both socks in, but they both wouldn't fit. One sock was actually quite effective. I soon put Sahrye back on the floor and on her side. I connect her knees to her chest ropes, and then around the back of her neck. I then tie her ankles to the back of her arm ropes and then back down to her crotchrope. She curses at me through her gag when I do this! Sahrye is then left to struggle and moan for the rest of the clip. At the end I return and smack her ass a few times. I have also included some behind the scenes footage of the untying and the removal of her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 816.5 MB

Download Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Part 2

Violet Sky - Piledriver Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette

A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that´s what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack fucked her up the ass harder and harder on a steel table and on the floor until her hole started to hurt; then he fed her a patient sperm meal. Dr. Mercies did not make the best choices when selecting wardrobe items today, but we believe painal is always better when delivered by deranged-looking dudes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 376.0 MB

Download Violet Sky - Piledriver Punishment

Emily Marilyn - Foot Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Emily Marilyn
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more. That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Emily Marilyn - Foot Girl

Anastasia Rose - Training my 19-year-old teen ass whore

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Spanking, Training, 1821

Hot little 19 year-old Anastasia just finished serving Dr. Mercies at his fucked-up anal banquet. But he wasn´t done with her. He returned to her cell to use her again--roughly and crudely. She remembered her name ("Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor") and was very obedient. He fucked her face and ass for a long time, then decided to reward her by letting her cum. The trick was she had to cum with her tongue in his ass... and then again with his cum dripping down her chin. She came hard several times, and then he left her there as she thanked him. Actually, she thanked him repeatedly throughout the scene. What a good girl she is. A filthy, submissive slut willing to earn her orgasms.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2122kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Anastasia Rose - Training my 19-year-old teen ass whore

Something Completely Different

In the summer of 2012 we filmed a marathon week with Fetish Icon Ashley Renee. One of the last scenes we shot was a light-hearted fun scene. Gord heads off to the hardware store mid-scene and leaves the model in the hands of the production crew! Mischief and Mayhem ensues. enjoy.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 653.8 MB

Download Something Completely Different

Vibrator torment

Release Year: 2023

Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Vibrator torment

Ruined High

Olivia got in a car with Dee and drove up to the middle of nowhere to spend time hanging out with PD. Maybe her creep-o-meter was broken, but she should have known better. She is not there 20 minutes before he has her strapped down and opened up. She is completely helpless to resist him so the only options left to her are enjoy it as much as she can and hope it is over soon.
PD is not the type to fuck and release, though. When he has had enough of screwing her he puts her to work on his farm. Manual labor and corporal punishment are going to fill her days. In between hauling stone she will be punished if she fails to meet her quota and possibly rewarded if she manages to complete her daily chores. Her life has gone from luxury to slavery over night.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Ruined High

Sasha - Nips

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Bent Over Tie, Breast Flogging, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Calf Caning, Caning, Cattle Prod, Cloth Gag, Crotch Rope, Crying, Cut Clothing, Flogging, Foot Caning

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next. Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more. He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 738.4 MB

Download Sasha - Nips