Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Whiny Bitch

Most girls spend a few hours with us and they are done. Elise Graves has come back for another live feed because those hours really are too few. She enjoys the hard bondage. Whether it's rope, metal or the straight jacket, the feeling of being restricted excites her. It is especially potent when her airways feel the tension as much as her limbs. Put a hood over her head or a constricting collar around her neck and watch her pussy get wet in a matter of minutes.
The reason we keep bringing her back though, is her dedication. So many of our lovely ladies balk at the first feeling of a spiked board underneath them. We hang Elise over it for a few minutes and then lower her onto the mark. We get to watch her reaction as the pressure of the sharp spines jabs into her soles. It is not a subdued one. Elise has always been a crier, and even though we cannot see her tears through the hood she is wearing the screams and sobs let us know they are there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

Download Whiny Bitch

Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee

Master James has caught himself a live one this time and the fear in her eyes is intoxicating. Something tells me she knew exactly what she was doing all on her lonesome, lookin so cute and poking her nose around in places she wasn't supposed to be.
slave abigail annalee collared, locked, and cuffed to the hangman's donkey, quivering in Master James' dungeon is a captivating scene to behold, and she's only in place for a short moment before the real fear sets in and she's crying. This slave is a reactive one, shuddering at every flog and provocation, pleading for mercy with her eyes, but Master James knows how to control her behavior and amplify the intensity of her senses so He affixes her with a red-sponge gag with clear tape attached to a long rubber hose, makes a blindfold out of her cut panties, then places nose pincers and a plastic bag over her head. Now she's in proper sub-space, nowhere to go but to focus on the whips of the single-tail and the vibrator at full-speed. Nothing to do but anticipate the next moment, fail, and be surprised as pain pushes her into the reality of every excruciating moment. When mouse-traps are put on her nipples she thinks she's felt pain, that is until Master James uses the single-tail to whip them off. But the fun doesn't end there. The bag, blindfold, and gag come off and she's quickly brought to body-shaking tears again before being unbound from the hangman's donkey and caged in a small steel box for the night, with her head and hands trapped in the bars. The lights go off.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee

Charlotte Sartre - Sitting Pretty

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Anal Fingering, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Cut Clothing, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Gagging, Hair Tie, Handcuffs, Hitachi, Knife Play, Metal Bondage
Video language: English

Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.O.T. ties Charlotte's hair into pigtails and wraps them across her face and through her mouth to make a gag, which he then tapes in place with masking tape. With her legs open wide, her tights are exposed, so he takes his knife and cuts out the crotch from them so he can better reach between her legs. He takes the piece of fabric he cut away, balls it up, and sticks it in her nose so she has an even harder time breathing. Then he rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties to get her ready for their next activity. Charlotte is shackled onto a pole, her wrists and ankles locked in in some heavy metal bondage, and a metal wire gag laced through her mouth and pulling at the sides of her lips and her cheeks. That only hurts, but doesn't do a great job keeping air from getting in or out, so O.T. pulls a plastic bag over her head to help with some breath play. Then he starts whipping and flogging her body. Each ragged breath and each whine she tries to let out only makes her more aware of the suffocation and makes her more scared. What happens next will have you at the edge of your seat.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 738.6 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Sitting Pretty

Lily Love

Release Year: 2023

Lily's babyface is smeared with dirt, her pleading eyes are filled with tears, her petite body is covered with bruises, her weak limbs are cuffed... not that she could escape from her fate, anyways! Domina Dora enters and she begins her eerie lesbian play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lily Love

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

The Chair

Master Rob has strapped BDSM sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Chair

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of forced orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, forced oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4