Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Star has a very hard time cumming. It is not that it takes all that long, but she has an extremely sensitive clit and the vibrators S Dee has are just So intense. The first vibrator makes Star start moaning but S Dee tells her to keep it to herself. Her first orgasm follows shortly. The second vibe comes with its own special twist, a current running through her pussy. This time the moans are mixed with pained screams, but she still manages an intense orgasm. Her final orgasm is the true challenge though. She struggles to cum while she struggles to breathe. Some gasps get air, others just mouthfuls of water. S Dee is not concerned with how long it takes or how hard she works, though. All that matters is that Star suffers and that she does as she is told.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

Download Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

More And More Helpless

Lively redhead Darby is alone in the dungeon, her slender throat leashed to the ceiling. She wears a black top, black stockings, high-heeled patent pumps and the tiniest denim miniskirt you'll ever see. When Bryan enters he immediately takes advantage of her defenselessness and ties a crotchrope on her that he then hoists upward. When next we find Darby she is stripped down to her pink lingerie and tightly corseted in leather. A steel frame keeps her standing upright while Bryan ropes a vibrator between her trembling thighs! Now Bryan strips off the rest of her undies and leashes her to a chair...but she manages to make a small escape so he grabs her neck rope and drags her back for more.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:33
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2438kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download More And More Helpless

Rain DeGrey - Ass Trauma

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Ass Whipping, Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breast Torture, Breast Whipping, Bruises, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Celebrator, Crying, Drool

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense. She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip. The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them. Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place. Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain. I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right. Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way. Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest. And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids. Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Ass Trauma

Maid For Revenge Scene 5

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

Download Maid For Revenge Scene 5

HardTied Kardiac Bonds

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Kardiac Bonds

Welcoming a shining starlet - Aria's debut - part 1

It's a pleasure for Dr Lomp to introduce new faces into the BDSM world. This is Aria, the latest starlet of the famous master. She is just 21, another curious sub youngster. Aria has got only one chance in her life to taste a whip stroke on her flesh, and it seems she liked it. She is eager to remember that taste and more, thus she accepts to be trained under Dr Lomp's commands. Experienced master warns her that he is known for his cruelty, but the young girl is determined to take her chance to be enslaved by such a master. Alia will be tested now, and Dr Lomp will decide whether he will record movies with her or not. Watch this sexy submissive Alia tormented and witness the result by yourself.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12332kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Welcoming a shining starlet - Aria's debut - part 1

Devilynne - False Pretenses

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Devilynne
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Belt Bondage, Bit Gag, Breath Play, Caning, Choking, Cloth Gag, Crying, Cut Clothing, Dragon Tail, Drool, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Electrical Tape Gag

Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her something to scream about. He takes out a cane and starts beating her ass and her feet.He sits her up with her legs spread by two wooden posts and sticks a bit gag in her mouth. She knows she's stuck. She doesn't struggle. She sits there waiting for whatever O.T. will deliver next. He brings a dragon tail over and lashes at her ass and pussy with it. In no time she is crying and drooling all over herself. Then it's time for him to share a keepsake with her. He pulls out his phone and shows her a video from earlier in the night a dick being stuffed down her throat, and that gets more screams than even the beating. She can't take seeing herself that way, but she has no choice. Just like she has no choice in whether or not O.T. is going to make her cum.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 714.4 MB

Download Devilynne - False Pretenses