Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More clear straps are tightened and cinched around her upper body, before Dr. Cupcakes once again starts slapping her ass and manhandling her. He orders her to turn for him so he can admire his work. Amanda struggles to inch around several times as he watches from a short distance. He eventually puts her on her knees and adds one more strap. The Dr. enjoys some gag talk from time to time, so he coaxes some out of Amanda. Since she will need to get used to being on her knees, he leaves her there for a bit, before returning and placing her on her stomach. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

Download Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

Delirious Hunter - BDSM slut

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping
Video language: English

Delirious is one of those hot BDSM sluts you see about town who is always looking for men to beat and use her. She´s a hot blond with a nice, round ass who craves pain but doesn´t really like anal very much. So we offer her a trade: take it up the ass in exchange for a beating. Of course, she complies... until she earns two thick cumshots into her mouth from Dr. Mercies and Orderly Joey. The men make her spit it out and use it as cream for her bruises.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 531.2 MB

Download Delirious Hunter - BDSM slut

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Studio: Bdsmprison

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Madisin - In Stock

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Madisin
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Drool, Foot Caning, Handcuffs, Leather cuffs, Leather Straps, Nipple Bondage, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex

Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention. He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet. The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.

Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 729kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 457.1 MB

Download Madisin - In Stock

Tited tits and strict challenging bondage!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi - Matt Williams - Maestro - Jack Hammer.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Big breasted Bella Rossi is bendy and eager as they come. Her flesh calls out for the ropes and her holes cry out of the cock. We have a special treat for her today.not one but 3 big cocks for her greedy holes. Only the very toughest qualify for a live BaRS show. Bella qualifies. Time to overwhelm this slut with cock and see if she cracks.
Blowjobs, bondage and hand jobs are always a nice warm up to get the juices flowing. And we want them to flow. We start off by binding Bella's stretched out arms to a long wooden pole, rendering her immobilized. Her mouth is ready for the access and both hands are free to be put to work. Then it is as simple as stuffing the mouth and both hands full of hard cock.
Once she is properly stuffed, it is just a matter of pinwheeling the rotating dick through her mouth and hands as we see fit. Bella had started off a typical chatterbox of a female, talking a mile a minute. As the cock hits her, she drops down into sexual subspace. Her eyes glaze and her face goes slack. The chatter is replaced by a dazed and content grin of satisfaction. She has her needed medicine.
The medicine is only the first dose. There are other holes waiting and more dick to dish out. Stay tuned for the next installment of the three on one takedown of Bella...

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7365kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Download Tited tits and strict challenging bondage!

Roxana

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Roxana

HdT Marina - No Solictations Please Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.
Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HdT Marina - No Solictations Please Part 2

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage