Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Update 700! My final update

It's update 700 on BoundLife! The website has been around since 2006 (with Gina until 2018), and then with me from 2019! I posted updates for 2 years and I really enjoyed it! Those of you who know me, are probably aware that circumstances are not great for me right now. I'm sorry to have to inform you this will be my last update. I hope some other great kinky girl wants to take over the website and continue on a weekly journey of bondage exploration! If you want to contact me, you can always write me, my details are on my page.
My Isis (the other tall blonde girl) is interested in trying out some more bondage with her girlfriend Sabine. Or maybe you prefer a new girl, like Roxy, she is very keen to make some updates. Or maybe a few girls can post updates here? Keep checking this website to see who will appear on the next Saturdays, there will be plenty of surprises for members! Thank you all for supporting me and for your lovely messages, who knows. I might be back in the future!
As a last update, I will show you how Sir put me on the Nipple Clamps Training Machine. He thought it would be perfect as I still have trouble with those evil clover clamps. It was very painful!! But anything Sir wants me to do, I will do! That's always been my lifestyle, and it will always be! Take care everyone!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Update 700! My final update

Kinky Blonde Lily Lovecraft Go To The Painal Theater

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lily Lovecraft
Genres: Bondage, Spanking, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation
Video language: English

Lily Lovecraft is a beautiful girl that has starred in several BDSM scenes. Here she's trying our punishments and tortments!

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kinky Blonde Lily Lovecraft Go To The Painal Theater

Lea Lexis

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension..

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

Download Lea Lexis

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

About 2 years ago we were able to visit our Friend Sandra Silvers while she was in Florida. At that point I had never been tied by anyone but Johnny and although I liked Bondage, I didn't love it as much as I do now. We ended up going out to eat with them and I heard a new spin on Love Bondage that really resonated with me. Subbie's are really valued. I don't know why but it really clicked. Later I ended up in my yellow corset tied with Sandra, side by side on the bed. A Hitachi secured in place and a each of us wearing a ballgag. This experience made me want to go buy a canopy bed. It really got me into rope bondage again as well.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

Download Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

Dirty Slut

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Vibrator

If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so.

First Matt Williams gets her tied up standing with her arms and legs spread by ropes at each of her wrists and ankles. With her all strung up spread eagle it's much easier for him to get to all the vulnerable spots that make Lorelei squeal like the filthy slut she is. He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag. When the drool starts pouring out from her mouth he puts away the flogger and takes out the hitachi so he can break up her beatings with some entertainment.

Next he ties Lorelei down to a small table on her back with her legs spread, but now Matt is more focused on her little bare feet and what torment he can give through them. He takes out a cane and starts whacking them so hard you can hear the cane as it tears through the air. He keeps going at her mercilessly, offering her feet a break only if he gets to beat her pussy. She isn't agreeing to it, but he still wants to play with her between her legs, so he takes out the hitachi and presses it against her clit until she cums for him as much as he likes.

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Slut

Stay Fit Or Get Hit - Tracey Sweet

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Day 4 of 5 at the farm.
Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.
A exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to pacify her.
The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.
Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.
Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stay Fit Or Get Hit - Tracey Sweet

Bethany - Crammed Full of Cock

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bethany
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Blow job, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Cock Sucking, Crying, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Fucking, Fucking Machine, Kneeling, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.9 MB

Download Bethany - Crammed Full of Cock

Real Estate Agent

While looking for a new house, it matters more what your real estate agent looks like tied and gagged than curb appeal and flooring. To that end, when I am showing a house to a client in my smartest skirt, red satin blouse stockings and high heels, I end up duct taped tightly and with an around the head duct tape gag to match. Of course he ends up unbuttoning the top of my satin blouse to reveal my breasts. Unfortunately, I am taped a little too tightly to lose anything else!

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 240.5 MB

Download Real Estate Agent