Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cherry Torn - Torn Apart

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Begging, Blonde, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breath Play, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Full Face Mask, Gagging, Hitachi
Video language: English

Matt wants to stick his dick into Cherry Torn. It is obvious why. Her tits are big and inviting. She has a beautiful face. Her body is fit as a fiddle and it just needs to be played. Her face is where most of the fun will happen. Cherry is an expert cock sucker. Unfortunately she is not quite good enough to fully entertain us. We need to see her suffer, too, if we are really going to enjoy her. Sharp canings, intense orgasms and brutal breast bondage are all in her future.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 437.3 MB

Download Cherry Torn - Torn Apart

Sock Gag

I return from my Saturday morning grocery shopping to find an intruder waiting for me in the garage. He instructs me to keep quiet and close the garage door. I do as I'm told because I don't need any worse trouble. He makes me kneel on the floor. I'm wearing a thick winter sweater with blue jeans, socks and sneakers ( a little too practical) so I don't mind kneeling on the cold cement floor. As I sink down, he then asks me to remove my socks and sneakers. I, once again, do as I am told and reluctantly take them off. Then, the ski mask faced stranger surprises me by asking me to stuff one of my dirty socks in my mouth. He hands me a thick white piece of cloth to secure it in place. Now, that I am bare foot and gagged, he tells me that we are going to take a little ride. He pulls me up and then xxxx me into the car where he proceeds to hog tie me with handcuffs. He takes a few pictures and then disappears for a moment. All I hear him say is that his boss will be really pleased. Oh no! What does he have planned!?.

Duration: 5:36
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 3242kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 138.1 MB

Download Sock Gag

Merry Christmas 2014

I was out shopping and saw this table cloth. I thought it looked like some tape we used in a past update. An idea occurred to me, Why not make a giant gift out of something, tie me up, and put me on top, like some type of ribbon? I picked out a cute outfit and Johnny turned the island in the kitchen into a wrapped gift. I thouht Id wear some lingerie. A red and black baby doll nightie, some red panties, red stockings and of course a black garter belt. I had shoes on but kicked them off, exposing my feet, for my foot fans. Johnny tied me in a tight hogtie with a chest harness. He's getting really good at tying tight. He then secured a tight Over the Mouth gag, to keep me quiet. Apparently I was complaining a bit. When he finished he placed a bow on me. Unfortunately, as I stuggle, it became apparent our wrapping paper would not stay in place. But what fun is just sitting there when your tied and gagged?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

Download Merry Christmas 2014

Rachel Adams - horror

Getting shocked is horrifying for Rachel Adams. She can't help crying from these painful shocks to her neck. She is handcuffed to the wall, gagged with a big ballgag, and even blindfolded so she can't see the shocks coming. Did we go too far with her?

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 796.1 MB

Download Rachel Adams - horror

Nervous Nelly

Nelly did not know what a shock challenge was. She did not even know what she was doing here. Nude and nervous, Nelly soon regretted taking the challenge. The cash prize might be nice, but shocks up to level 20 are horrible!

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14730kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 910.1 MB

Download Nervous Nelly