Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Flexible London River bound & split with drooling massive orgasms!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact.
A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.
As London cums and cries and screams and cums. As she is wont to do. 10 inches of massive black cock reshapes her to a custom fit as she goes cross eyed from pleasure. The bondage keeps her firmly in place as we rail her down. She can not escape, all she can do is take the dick. Which we dish out in spades. The two cocks tag team her down into a drooling and destroyed glassy eyed mess. London is undone. She gleefully dives deep into sexual subspace as we remove her brains by dick via her cunt. Bless this sexual animal, we simply can't get enough. She will be back. And soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download Flexible London River bound & split with drooling massive orgasms!

Halle Von - Sexual Disgrace Hollering Hippy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Halle Von
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, Skinny, Slim, Blond

Halle Von is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Halle Von - Sexual Disgrace Hollering Hippy

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

7 Times Coming - Spacegirl, Donna

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 638.3 MB

Download 7 Times Coming - Spacegirl, Donna

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

Penny Lee takes the challenge!

Penny Lee is here to take the challenge! She did not understand why she would have to be nude for a shock collar challenge, but she found out soon enough. Those huge natural boobs jiggle with every shock, and we don't want to miss that! Penny was a bit nervous, she does not like electro, but she made it all the way to level 25. Well done!

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13485kbps

File size: 868.0 MB

Download Penny Lee takes the challenge!

Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Johnny and I return from the annual Night In The Park dance downtown. And, I am exhausted after kicking up my 5 inch heels all night long! But, I still look slender in my pretty pink dress with my breasts being xxxx up creating some alluring cleavage. I walk past the dining room table and lay my purse down on the couch. Johnny is only about two seconds behind me with some soft white rope. He pulls me back into the dining room and hoists me up onto our long sleek dining room table. Johnny pops a harness ball gag into my mouth to keep any complaints muffled. But, I'm not complaining. I get to get off my feet and lay on the table for a bit! So, I lay down solicitously on the tabletop. Then, he proceeds to tie me spread eagle with rope to the legs of the table and watches as I squirm eagerly. He doesn't want to forget how I look tonight, so pretty in pink, so he pulls out the video camera and scans up my stocking clad legs, then up my torso tightly trussed up in a corset and dress, up my chest revealing sumptuous cleavage and then finally focuses on the fetching harness gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

Download Pretty in Pink after the Dance