Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Polina - crying

Poor tiny redhead Polina! She wanted to do the challenge for money, but she is too sensitive. Maybe the shocks are bigger for her, because she has very small neck? We are very proud of Polina though, she got to a high level on her first try. She started crying, but she made it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14515kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 762.8 MB

Download Polina - crying

Our New Bedroom

Hooray we moved! Thanks everyone for your patience with us while we moved in the past couple of weeks, we are all pretty much settled in now and back to business as usual. For our first shoot in the new house we did a nice sexy hogtie in the new bedroom. 100% natural lighting, Mina looking sexy and bound tight. She is wearing a white bodysuit and white thigh high socks. She tightly gags herself with a harness ballgag, then she is tied at the elbows with black rope and hogtied tightly on the bed with a rope pulling her head harness back into a nice arch. Beautiful imagery. I am so happy with this new house, many nice places to shoot, clean and inspiring space. Look forward to more updates.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Our New Bedroom

Delirious Hunter - Anal Pinata

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Eating food from ass, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Paddling, Pain, Screaming, Suspension, Big ass, Blond, Two guys
Video language: English

Delirious gets rudely assfucked while we beat the sweetness out of her and spin her through the air in this finale to the Anal Candy Girl series. Orderly Sinn has a go at her already-ruined asshole with his big cock, then Dr. Mercies pounds her hole extra hard. There´s some ass to mouth, rough facefucking with a slobber bucket, and a very nasty sequence with Delirious eating candy out of the doctor´s ass. This is a crazy, surreal, intense anal therapy session you won´t witness anywhere else.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

Download Delirious Hunter - Anal Pinata

Purple Corset Again Part I

Johnny had hoisted my arms above my head the were attached to a spread bar using my metal subbie cuffs. I was wearing my purple corset, matching purple panties, black stockings and matching black gloves, with black heels. To keep me quiet, Johnny secured a Red Ball gag in my mouth. As I have stated before, I am not a big fan of ballgags, they hurt my jaw, and make me drool but I admit they do look good. Not as a surprise, I started drooling pretty quickly. Johnny did not secure my legs in any way and this allowed me some room to struggle, but he had hoisted me so high, I could only move around a little. My arms began to go numb and all I could do was mphhhh into my gag.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.3 MB

Download Purple Corset Again Part I

Pink

I am wearing my pink and gray lingerie with pink satin panties and stockings. Johnny seems very pleased when I step out in this ensemble with my silver high heels. So pleased, in fact, that he decides to throw away all plans for the day and just play around with me. He ties my arms above my head in the loft, so he has full access to me. Then, he puts a thick gray cleave gag in my mouth. He waits for me to get stuck in my head a little too much and strikes back by taking off my bra and giving me my nipple clamps. What will he do next? I'm not sure, but I like where this is going.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

Download Pink

Xxxx in a Pickup Truck

My arms were tied behind my back and he had tied a rope around my chest. He let go for just a second, but that was all I needed to get away. I didn't think about what I would do when I got to the fence. That is when he caught up to me. I was thrown to the ground. My shirt was ripped open, but this was the least of my worries. He then tied my feet so that I couldn't get away again. I was picked up and carried back to his truck. I had no idea what he was going to do to me. HE threw me into the back of his pickup truck and grabbed my phone. What in the world was he going to do? I couldn't protest with the thick gag that was in my mouth. I tried anyway. He then started taking pictures of me. I thought I heard him mutter something about the highest bidder. All I could do was squirm against my bonds

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2077kbps

File size: 102.9 MB

Download Xxxx in a Pickup Truck

Perfect Body Scarlet Chase Dominated, Assfucked & Taped

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Toys, Blowjob, Ass to mouth, Blonde, Tattoo, Piercing, Bubble Butt, Gaping

Gorgeous fetish star Scarlet Chase dons a glamorous, see-through gown with clear heels, posing seductively through a heated, slow-motion intro. The toned beauty steps out of her dress to her flawless body, spreading her plump ass cheeks to show the plug lodged in her sphincter. A BDSM gadget clamps to her nipples and stretches open her mouth, with chains connecting her face to her big tits! Scarlet's partner, Elic Chase, affixes black tape to her booty and legs, and he manages to tape her pussy lips open! Elic stuffs his stiff schlong into Scarlet's propped-open mouth. Slobber leaks from her lips as he fucks her throat, and the dominant stud bends her over for sodomy. Scarlet whimpers through intense anal reaming, posing her gaping rectum at points along the way. She gives a drooling, ass-to-mouth blowjob and yanks on her nipple clamps while Elic slams her tight asshole. Moaning Scarlet begs him to shoot his load. Elic rewards the submissive stunner with hot sperm. Satisfied with her cum facial, Scarlet waves to the camera as semen seeps from her face to her bodacious boobs.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5361kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Perfect Body Scarlet Chase Dominated, Assfucked & Taped

Fucking in Intense Rope Bondage With Serious Orgasms!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Video language: English

Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.
She looks best in rope so Matt and Dee Williams have her in a grueling back bend, her weight resting on her hands and a neck rope attached to her ankles. They take turns fucking her mouth hole until she is drooling and gasping for air before they bring out the vibrator and make her cum over and over until her eyes gloss over.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download Fucking in Intense Rope Bondage With Serious Orgasms!