Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Love Bound in My Blue Corset Part III

I now had a least favorite gag and it was thi sponge gag. Really dried out my mouth. Gags arent bad but when tey start effecting the corners of my mouth I tend not to like them much. I guess thats why I like tape and cleavce gags so much. Johnny unbuckled the leather strap thus freeing the sponge that was keeping me quiet. I guess he could see that my lips were actually hurting, he quickly wadded some mouth packing into my mouth and secured it with a detective style, Over The Mouth gag. I was still sitting hogtied and upright on the pole. My knees were just aching. Not much I could do but look mad. Johnny has said that the eyes are the most expressive on gagged girl. Wonder if he could tell what I was thinking?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 131.8 MB

Download Love Bound in My Blue Corset Part III

Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

Little Caprice visited us to make a 'fetish vlog' for her website Little Caprice Dreams. She thought it would be a good idea to take the shock challenge to show her fans what fetish is all about. She even collared herself! But she couldn't handle the shocks. We had to end the challenge at level 6. Although we sneaked a little final shock in at level 15 at the end! Unfortunately, that was way too much for her, and she will never do this again. she says. Check out the behind-the-scenes footage of her 'fetish day' at her own site Little Caprice Dreams!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

Lucy Lauren - blackboard

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

Little Lanta - caged

Little Lanta was taking a nap in her cage, but she has been trained to immediately sit with her legs open when she feels a shock on her neck. Still a bit sleepy, Little Lanta is in another shock challenge before she realizes! Can she take it a bit further this time?

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14382kbps

File size: 727.2 MB

Download Little Lanta - caged

Lost Hiker Part I

On a fall day, I got home from work early and we decided to hike into the woods behind our house. I didn't look as Johnny was packing a backpack to take with us. I thought maybe he just wanted some water or snacks in case we spent too long back there. So, we head out in jeans and sweaters and enjoy all the scenery along the way. We were actually on a mission to find some local outdoor places to perform a little bondage. As we get further and further into the woods, we find at least a dozen places that had great trees for tying up pretty ladies. Johnny and I finally stop to take a break and then he opens the bag to reveal the rope inside. He wasn't just scouting places to take pictures, he was ready to takes some right now! He pulls out the rope and swiftly ties my wrists to two trees that were close enough to each other to spread my arms just right. Then he applies a thick white cleave gag to keep the neighbors from coming back to investigate. Yep, these woods will work just fine! Actually reminded Johnny of Bettie Page which is never a bad thing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 121.0 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part I

Maximum Security Hogtie

Bondage Life is pleased to welcome Elise Graves to our family of bondage pets. We especially didn't want this one to get away, so we started her off by letting her know exactly what she could expect when getting tied up around these parts. First, those flexible arms got their elbows welded tightly together behind her back, with all the final knots tied up behind her neck where prying fingers can't possibly reach. Placed face down, her ankles were crossed and bound before connecting her feet to the ropes around her shoulders. What followed was a proper introduction to our version of the bondage lifestyle. The ropes were pulled tight and her body was arched back into a painfully tight bow. Her shoulders and breasts completely off the table and our favorite suffering girl sounds were soon coming out of her. Welcome to B-Life Elise!

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

Download Maximum Security Hogtie