Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, All Sex, Threesome
Video language: English

Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop. One hell of a show!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities

Mei Mara - By a Thread

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: Balancing, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Crying, Dildo, Floor Cage, Foot Torture, Hood, Inflatable Gag, Leg Torture, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar
Video language: English

If Mei Mara had any common sense she would have stayed in her fucking hole. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Once PD lets her out she is going to wish she never made a fuss. That pit may have been cold, clammy and claustrophobic but considering the alternative she will be begging to go back in.

Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download Mei Mara - By a Thread

Love Bound Part II

Although I love the look a ballgag can produce, I cant last that long in them. With the right outfit I think it looks terrific. I dont care who you are, your jaw starts to hurt and a good Dom/Domme will sense this. Its usually when I really start drooling that I start approaching my limit with them. I dont understand why you Dommes/Doms love to see a girl get her perfect outfit dirty with drool. Johnny could sense I was reaching my limit, so he took it upon himself to try out a new color on an older gag. While dying the rope we decided to put in a couple of those really thick white cleave gags and we ended up with a really thick black cleave gag. I love cleave gags, because they are effective and you can wear them a lot longer, just depends on how wet they get. Johnny kept me tied and video taped my exsquisette agony with them.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 239.5 MB

Download Love Bound Part II

Tied in My Southern Dress Part II

With one foot out I could move around a bit more but since I was wearing the single sleave I was also more restricted then normal hogties. This single sleave really pulls my elbows together, It really makes me stick my chest out. Its funny how bondage will Xxx you into a certain posture. Johnny had exchanged the ballgag, thankfully, for a cleave gag:) I dont mind ballgags so much but they make me drool and after a while they hurt my jaw, where as cleave gags are pretty simple.

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.1 MB

Download Tied in My Southern Dress Part II

Little Caprice is back

Possibly the most electro-sensitive girl we have challenged, Little Caprice is back to try a shock collar once more. But even at low levels she is crying and sobbing. It's not possible for her to go any higher. But it's Little Caprice! Nude and cuffed and shocked! Definitely worth it.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14196kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.2 MB

Download Little Caprice is back

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I