Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Isis Taylor (Apology)

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, domination, oral, femdom, facesitting, assworship, asslicking
Video language: English

Billy made a huge mistake: He broke up with his girlfriend Isis. She threw a rock threw his windshield, got him fired from his job, and ruined his credit. Now he is begging her to stop. But if he wants her to be nice , he is going to have to get on his knees and lick her asshole!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Isis Taylor (Apology)

Lost Bet Part I

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

Rain DeGrey - Terrified

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Black High Heels, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Suction, Cage, Celebrator, Chain leash, Chains, Clit Suction, Dildo, Drool, Floor Cage, Fucking, High Heels, Hood, Inflatable Gag

PD loves Rain Degrey because she is terrified of everything. The merest threat of punishment has her tear soaked and sobbing before any of the anguish has even been inflicted. He can fire up the sound of electricity from across the room and she will scream for mercy without it ever getting near her. Of course not everything he does is just an idle threat. He puts some very painful vacuum pumps on some very sensitive parts of her body before tying them off amplifying the sensation even more. Anything he does now, no matter how kind it may appear, causes her excruciating pain that makes her scream at the top of her lungs. It is hot enough to entice him into fucking her holes, something not every slut is capable of.

Duration: 57:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 447.1 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Terrified

Nyssa Nevers - Nevers Reaching

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: Asian, Ass Whipping, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Breast Whipping, Cage, Cage Suspension, Calf Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Cut Clothing, Dancing, Dildo

Nyssa Nevers had to know something was up when PD told her to get up off the floor and get dressed. He is not the kind of person who often gives a girl even the barest bit of comfort, like clothing. You can see from the look in her eyes that she is suspicious of this kind of kindness. She is right of course. He does not want her comfortable. He just wants her to relive the humiliation of being forcibly stripped and used again.

Duration: 57:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 920kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 434.4 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Nevers Reaching

Lina Roselina - training

Cute 18-year old Lina Roselina wanted to make some money by taking our Challenge! We strapped the orange shock collar onto her tiny neck, even though this collar has been a bit erratic lately. Sometimes it doesn't connect, sometimes a shock is longer, higher, or lower than the selected level. Oh well, it adds a bit of randomness to this challenge!

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12734kbps

File size: 607.9 MB

Download Lina Roselina - training

Toned Kira Noir restrained in metal pipes & bondage, taken from ends by big dick!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Belt Bondage, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Blow job, Breath Play, Brown Eyes, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Ebony Bondage, Ebony Kink, Face Fucking, Rough fucking, Small Tits

We are happy to welcome back Kira Noir to the pages of Sexuallybroken. This toned and fit starlet is an all natural beauty with a unmatched sex drive and an undeniable eagerness. There is only one thing to do to an eager slut such as Kira.bind her down with metal pipes and fuck her brains out. Which is exactly what we do.
Thick metal pipes hold Kira down on her back and leather belts spread her legs open wide. A helpful arrow points out exactly where we should go. We follow instructions and insert the dick exactly where the arrow shows us. Not to be left out, we make sure to insert a second dick on the other end, turning Kira into a sex sandwich.
It is a relentless dicking down without mercy. We unleash a tag team twosome as Kira cums hard upon the cock. The rough sex and strict bondage does the trick as Kira cums her brains right out. She sputters and gasps as the huge black cock owns her face. Her eyes water and cloud over as her pussy is pounded out. She can not move an inch as we train her holes.
We leave her drained and gasping, those toned thighs still spread wide. Kira is dazed, deep in sexual subspace. She got exactly what she came for today. As did we. Thank you for that my dear. Until next time.
pic: Tags: Belt Bondage, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Blow job, Breath Play, Brown Eyes, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Ebony Bondage, Ebony Kink, Face Fucking, Natural Breast, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Small Tits

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Toned Kira Noir restrained in metal pipes & bondage, taken from ends by big dick!

Sasha Sparks - Cunt Racked...Again

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Sasha Sparks
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

We last saw Sasha at Hardtied dragging a nasty, filthy cage into place so PD could stuff her inside it. Which is exactly where we find her at Infernal Restraints. The steel cage squeezes Sasha's flesh as PD questions her about her wild orgasms during her Hardtied shoot. She complains that she's sore from all that pleasure. As PD hoists Sasha and her cage into the air, Sasha worries about bats. For anyone that hasn't heard PD's constant complaints about bat droppings on everything in the barn YES, there are bats in that barn. And they are very active bats. So as Sasha dangles in her cage, bats become PD's friends. Because Sasha obsesses about the bats. And she gets her first taste of immobility and its agonies. Mr. Pogo fucks her from below until she's foamy. She spews ejaculate with every plunge until she comes with a lot of screaming. Then PD rolls the rack into place, locking her ankles in stocks, tying her toes, and caning the soles of her feet. He turns the wheel of the rack until her arms go taut above her head. Working methodically as though made from the same stuff as his rack, PD penetrates Sasha with metal pipe and dildo. He stresses her neck with a simple piece of 2X4. The wheel of the rack tightens another click, then another. A vibrator is taped to the dildo. PD remains aloof as Sasha begs to come. He tightens her body yet one more click and flails her huge breasts with a flogger as Sasha's sensitive, brash pussy leaps into yet another orgasm. PD torments her hyperactive clit with the vibrator as though it's an afterthought.

Duration: 58:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 921kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Sasha Sparks - Cunt Racked...Again