Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Cross

I have decided to be a little playful with my Johnny today. I put on a perky yellow dress with a sunburst in the middle with stockings and golden heels, and I am pretending that the St Andrews cross is the wheel in the Wheel of Fortune. Well, Johnny decides my fortune is that I end up on the cross. He ties my arms and legs apart with rope to the cross and puts a big yellow latex ball gag in my mouth. After I am thoroughly irritated and drooling all over the place, he pulls the top of my dress down. Now, my breasts are exposed and I don't know when he will let me loose. I guess fortune smiles upon me once again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download The Cross

Olga Cabaeva - starting at 10

Wouldn't it be fun to start at 10 instead of 1? We didn't tell Olga this before the challenge, so she was quite surprised when she felt the first shock. Starting high also means ending high, so Olga made it all the way to 40. Sneakily shocking her while she was gagging herself with a huge ballgag was a little mean but lots of fun!

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14592kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 721.6 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - starting at 10

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

I rope Cassondra's neck to the post, her to arch back. Now I add a crotchrope, which I pull out and up tight before It's tied off. I grope her bound tits a little more before presenting her with a penis gag, which she gladly accepts. I tie her ankles out to the sides and leave her. Cassondra has been having fun up to this point, but now its time for a little discipline. cassondra is now in agony being bent back with the cruel rope splitting her in two. To make things worse, I clamp her nipples with a pair of clover clamps. Cassondra taps out shortly after. At about the 8:45 point the gag is removed, but everything else remains. I take pics for a few minutes before I remove the crotchrope and the rest of her bindings. I put her on her knees and make her wait for my return.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 282.0 MB

Download A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

Eve - escape plan

Eve thought 'wow this should be easy', when she was tied in a box tie. And she was happy she was still wearing her shirt. Of course, I opened her shirt a little, so Eve started to work on her escape plan. Unfortunately for her, before she could do anything, her legs were tied and her knees were lifted to her neck. Now she was helpless on the floor. Would she still escape?

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

Download Eve - escape plan

Excellence In Obedience

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Excellence In Obedience

Evgenia Talanina hogtied

Famous model Evgenia Talanina was hard to convince to try bondage, but she did! She might not try it again but at least we have this great set of one of the world's hottest big boob babes in ropes! Evgenia is such a pretty girl, we are very happy to have her in bondage exclusively! We did one more set with her, you can see it by clicking here! Don't miss it, Evgenia struggling and gagged!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps

File size: 551.9 MB

Download Evgenia Talanina hogtied

Nude gymnast gets shocked

Cute girl Bree is reluctantly stretching for us. She is super flexible, but she doesn't really want to do any poses where she can't see the remote control unit, as she knows we love to shock her when she is not expecting it. Every time she does a pose, she gets shocked, ruining her stretching session. Not a very good workout, but lots of fun to watch!

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14712kbps

File size: 909.0 MB

Download Nude gymnast gets shocked

Bronte - Dirty Whore

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: Arm Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Electrical Play, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Electrical Tape Gag, Face Slapping, High Heels, Hitachi, Leather Strap Gag
Video language: English

What Bronte lacks in brains she more than makes up for in her willingness to please. She may be a dumb whore who probably cannot even count, but she can follow directions and take a beating. PD did not bring her here to be an accountant anyway. He wants one thing out of her and one thing alone. She is going to be his slave. She is going to serve his every demand without question. She is going to suffer and cry and cum on command or she is going to live to regret it.

Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 933kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 390.7 MB

Download Bronte - Dirty Whore