Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Bondage Stars

Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex
Video language: English

Dia wanted her clothes off but she did not expect my razor sharp dagger. She starts to sweat as the blade crosses her breasts, slowly cutting away her clothes. By the time I start poking her nipples with the blade she is damp. The nipple teasing is intense and relentless. Dia's muscles pop. Her drool pours. Her eyes widen. Her soaked panties are stuffed and taped in to muffle the screams of intense nipple teasing. Dia is sweating and drooling from over 40 minutes of nipple teasing. Now she gets what she asked for from the beginning. I tie Dia's big toes to her nipples to keep her feet exposed. The erocillator against her clit keeps her on edge. The foot teasing begins with feather tickling. Then two canes make Dia scream, then made orgasms make her hoarse and hanging limp, sitting in a pool of drool, swear and cum. Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Stars

Denali Winter - Winter Release

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Denali Winter
Genres: Ass Caning, BBQ Skewer, Cage, Cage Suspension, Face Bondage, Female Dominant, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Nipple Clamps

It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks. Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true. She may look tough but once the pain starts it is very obvious that she wishes she could be anywhere else. Denali's pleas of "no" and "stop" fall on deaf ears. Her shrieks of pain or terror will blend together with her moans of pleasure soon enough. Until then, Elise is content to ignore her protests and go about making her miserable as though she has not made a peep.

Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 405.5 MB

Download Denali Winter - Winter Release

NakedGord - Clip 113 Part 2

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm

After a long shoot session with the Sprinkler and various other devices, our gallant ladies requested some personal R&R scenarios that worked for them. Both have a thing about suspension, inversion, height, and tight bondage.

Duration: 8:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4240kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 273.4 MB

Download NakedGord - Clip 113 Part 2

Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

Release Year: 2023

We're always looking for legitimate male talent, and at this level, it is not easy to find...La is full of tremendous players and personalities and it's great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over

Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

Sasha Heart - Lifetime Slut Punished Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.
Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he tears them away she goes to scream, but Matt covers her mouth with her hand so she can barely even breathe as she shakes and writhes in pain.
By the time he finally decides to move her, Sasha has had the hitachi vibrating her pussy for around fifteen minutes. One might expect that after being vibrated for that long, her pussy might have just gone numb, but actually it works the exact opposite way, making her clit more and more sensitive with every moment it's on. That's why it hurts so much when Matt bends her over backwards and starts flogging her pussy, and why she screams out with such pleasure when he finally stops flogging her and starts finger fucking the life out of her. By the time he's done Sasha has completely lost count of how many times she's cum. It'd be surprising if she even remembered her own name.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sasha Heart - Lifetime Slut Punished Hard

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

A New Toy - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 4