Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Dixon Mason - Love Drug

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: Arm Binder, Block Gag, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Cage, Celebrator, Chain leash, Chains, Cock Sucking, Dildo, High Heels, Hood, Lesbian Bondage, Lesbian Bondage Movie, Lesbian Bondage Story, Lesbian Bondage Submission, Lesbian Bondage Video,
Video language: English

When you lock a pair of sluts like Dixon Mason and Sasha in a cage together you have to expect that they will do what comes naturally eventually. If PD has given them a little bit of chemical enhancement to spur them on, it is just a coincidence. It takes some serious contorting for them to even get into position and before either one of them can really get off he has returned. He is going to make them do some work on the farm before he lets them finish enjoying each other. If they want any of the privileges he has to offer they are going to have to earn them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 921kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Dixon Mason - Love Drug

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

The Steel Butterfly Lives

Release Year: 2023

Steel Butterfly to jail. The wily felon escapes and plots revenge for the busty blonde duo. Can this femme fatale succeed with her wicked scheme and become the world's greatest criminal? A thrilling adventure with lots of on-screen tying makes this a tape no fan of barefoot beauties in bondage should miss!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Steel Butterfly Lives

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Moxxie Maddron - Left Alone

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Moxxie Maddron
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

Moxxie loves having things shoved into her holes, especially if it saves her from suffering. Pain can be its own reward but for her it is just a path to what she really wants. Moxxie is a slut, through and through, and if it means having an orgasm or tasting a dick again she will endure anything.It does not take PD long to twist that to his own end. Everyone knows a pussy is extremely sensitive after a couple orgasms. Once she has cum she can barely keep her wits about her. He puts the hood on her and gives her some more. Every time she cums it is more intense than the last. When he takes the hood off she may think it is over, but he is waiting for the machines to wear out and she has got a long way to go. PD will check back in a few hours.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 359.7 MB

Download Moxxie Maddron - Left Alone

Lila Katt - Maximum Security

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Lila Katt
Genres: Ass Caning, Bells, Bells on Nipples, Breast Caning, Bruises, Caning, Crying, Fingering, Gas mask, Hitachi, Inflatable Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo, Orgasm, Pipe Gag

The device that Lila Katt is locked into is a must see for anyone who enjoys seeing helpless women in fucked up bondage. The design seems simple but the function is insidious. When Lila closes her legs a cock pushes its way inside of her. When the machine pushes her legs to spread again it allows the dildo to descend. It is tough, the muscles in her legs begin to burn with the effort before long, but for as long as Damon Pierce continues to whip her body she had better keep up the pace.

Duration: 51:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.9 MB

Download Lila Katt - Maximum Security