Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience

Studio: Society SM

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience

NakedGord - Clip 105 Part 2

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm

This is one that Charlotte insisted she wanted to do before she left and headed back to Denver. It must have something to do with steel. Mention steel clamps in the same room as Charlotte and she gets that misty glow all over her face.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.1 MB

Download NakedGord - Clip 105 Part 2

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let's hope she drops by more often for some fun!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

Download Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Hucows - Katie - Fat Udders

Katie needs a milking session badly, her huge udders are so round and full! She actually likes getting milked now, but the farmer still restrains her in the milking frame, just to be safe in case the process becomes uncomfortable. We don't want to have Katie bolting through the barn! As docile as she is, nipple suction always gets hard after a while, and it's better to restrain your HuCows so they can't move too much or accidentally pull off the milking cups.
Katie's massive round udders are oiled up good before the machine is attached to her nipples. She flinches a bit, but she knows it is for her own good. The milking is relentless and Katie knows there's nothing she can do about it. She gets gagged with a big bitgag to help her deal with the discomfort of milking. As the farmer turns up the speed, her nipples get more sore and sensitive. But Katie easily manages the entire session, she is such a good HuCow! Perfect fat udders and well trained!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24827kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hucows - Katie - Fat Udders

Mei Mara - Mei I have More?

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: Anal Penetration, Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Breast Caning, Bruises, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hand Job, Head Bondage
Video language: English

Mei is a masochist. If she could beat herself like PD does she would do it every day. But something about self infliction just does not get her motor running like having someone stronger than herself making her feel the pain. Every strike from a cane or whip brings a blinding flash of pain and a rush of endorphins. As her body responds to the suffering she starts to feel high on her own hormones. She is addicted to those twin sensations, both the cause and her own reaction. More than orgasms, more than love, more than anything else there is, it is the feeling of pain that brings her to life.

Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Mei Mara - Mei I have More?

Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from the look in her eyes that she is suspicious of this kind of kindness. She is right of course. He does not want her comfortable. He just wants her to relive the humiliation of being forcibly stripped and used again.

Duration: 57:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 649.9 MB

Download Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers

NakedGord - Clip 108 Part 1

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm

The question was, which machine should we use? After much more deliberation (another 1.2 seconds) we decided that the Brits would just love to see this busty bombshell being forcibly jacked up and down in squat mode.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 448.3 MB

Download NakedGord - Clip 108 Part 1