Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Denise - exposed and gagged

One of my favorite models is the 19-year old Denise. She is so flexible, and very submissive. Denise can be tied in a reverse prayer, or in elbow bondage, and her large boobs can be tied too! She loves wearing huge gags, and feeling very helpless. I tied her to the papasan chair, which left her very open and vulnerable. Denise is just such a bondage treasure! If you want a custom video with her, just email me!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.6 MB

Download Denise - exposed and gagged

Don't mess with my man

Studio: borntobebound

Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up. Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Don't mess with my man

Candle Boxxx

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Fetish model, Candle Boxxx has been waiting more than two years to shoot with us, and arrived for her session sporting a rather large bush of pubic hair. She really enjoys having squirting orgasms on camera, so we gave her some tasks to accomplish before we would allow her to cum. First she had to drink a lot of water and hold it while she shaved off all her pubes. Then she had to pee into a bowl after holding it in for an hour. After that, Candle was allowed to play with the vibrator and see how many times she could squirt. She's quite the fountain!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 296.3 MB

Download Candle Boxxx

MetalBondage - Alba Zevon - serving tray [MB696]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Yes! I finally got her: Alba Zevon, the fun loving Italian bondage girl is on MetalBondage! And she couldn't have arrived at a better time (or worse, for her): I had just created a new serving tray and I needed a test model. It is firmly attached to a tight metal waist belt, but to hold it up better, nipple clamps need to be used. Alba Zevon has very sensitive nipples, so this was a real challenge for her! Drooling and moaning, with her hands locked behind her, she paraded around the studio. Welcome Alba! There's many more challenges for you to come!!

Duration: 4:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14829kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 517.3 MB

Download MetalBondage - Alba Zevon - serving tray [MB696]

Insex - Selfvoter

She sitting beside a table, fondling ropes, expectant. Kirby locked in metal box, is a breast, a leg, a tongue, some appendage tied off outside a metal box and tortured. Anna exudes innocent confidence until the rope tightens about her neck. She wilts. The hogtie is unsparing. She whines. He makes it tighter. She is dragged from the box and bound. Suspended by her hair.

Format: avi
Duration: 49:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 459.6 MB

Download Insex - Selfvoter

Green Formal Dress

Tonight I have a charity event that I must attend, even though I'd rather stay home and relax, tied up in bed with my Johnny. Ahhhhh...now that's an idea. And, I know just how to get out of this fundraising gig. I dress up in a sleek green satin gown with a jewelled embellishment. I put on stockings and gemmed high heels matching the jewels on my dress. Finally, I pull white glove all the way up to my elbows. There. That should do it. Johnny can't resist me all dressed up with somewhere to go. As predicted, when Johnny sees me, he drags me into the spare bedroom (don't want to mess up the sheets on our bed just yet) and props me up at the head of the bed. He ties my wrists to either corner of the headboard and then ties my legs at the ankles in front of me. Finally, he gives me a thick white detective style gag that matches my predicament perfectly. Johnny enjoys watching me get restless as I worry about how much trouble I will be in with my boss for being late to tonight's event. But, he knows just what will relieve the worry about tongiht...He pulls the top of my dress down, revealing my bare breasts. Then, he exits out of the room and leaves me to worry about what someone will think when they find me here like this, instead.

Duration: 7:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

Download Green Formal Dress

Honeyhair in leather bondage

Please welcome Honeyhair to our site! We think she is going to be a perfect pet slave, with her huge boobs and super flexible arms, and she loves bondage! Great, so let's strap her elbows together with some sturdy straps! A heavy collar on her prett neck and a locking wrist strap soon leaves Honeyhair very submissive and powerless. But there's more! We added a quality leather harness muzzle gag (very silencing!!) and we frogtied her legs so she couldn't get up and run away. It seems we misunderstood Honeyhair, she likes the dominant side of bondage.oops. This will results in some superb struggling!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 175.3 MB

Download Honeyhair in leather bondage