Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Mistress Kristin - silver

Mistress Kristin is back! Last time she wasn't too happy about getting shocked. But she really could use the prize money, so she decided to give it another go. She was wearing an awesome silver bikini, so we added a silver touch to the shock collar. And we gagged her with a silver ballgag too! Mistress Kristin is one of our favorite girls to shock, she is not a submissive!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14421kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Kristin - silver

Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

The Foxy Amanda Foxx and I are enjoying our time together. It may be that we are tied next to each other! We are both wearing matching baby doll nighties, garter belt, panties, stockings and gloves. She is in white and black, and I am wearing all red. Johnny decides to tie our arms behind our backs at the elbows and wrists-she with red rope and me with white rope-in front of a floor length mirror. Of course we get ball gags to match our outfits. Then we playfully drool and appreciate each other as we stare at our reflections. There may even be some gag kisses! And, did I mention that there is a lot of drool!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

MetalBondage - One-Barwen [MB685]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Just wow! I am so proud to present my new resident model Ivy, she is simply stunning! I think she looks like Arwen, I hope you will see what I mean. This gave me an idea, Arwen on a One Bar Prison, isn't that just the ultimate cosplay?

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download MetalBondage - One-Barwen [MB685]

The House Of Correction

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Girls get to prison where all of the woman with dirty sexual imaginations and their methods of education are far from pedagogics. Girls are connected and suspended, soar lashes to emergence of trails of blood.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.2 MB

Download The House Of Correction

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

IR Dirty Whore - Bronte

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

What Bronte lacks in brains she more than makes up for in her willingness to please. She may be a dumb prostitute who probably can't even count, but she can follow directions and accept a spanking. PD did not bring her here to be an accountant anyway. He wants one thing out of her and one thing alone. She is going to be his slave. She is going to serve his every demand without question. She is going to suffer and weep and cum on command or she is going to live to regret it.

Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Download IR Dirty Whore - Bronte

Frogtied Suspension

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Frogtied Suspension

Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane