Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Britney - Elbow bondage struggle

The awesome Britney is all legs! She is so tall, with endless legs and slender arms. With such a flexible beauty, we need just one rope to make her utterly helpless. And Britney hates elbow bondage (which is why we also need a ballgag in matching color). Watch her try and try to get out of this super tight elbow rope. It's just impossible. and Britney gets more and more upset.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11685kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Britney - Elbow bondage struggle

Britney - beauty queen shocked

This tall Latina is from the UK! Which is a bit strange of course, but she is gorgeous and has competed in quite a few beauty pageants. Now let's see if she can take the Shock Challenge! With the collar padlocked on her pretty neck, Britney will have to endure a series of shocks to win her cash prize. Can she do it?

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14603kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Britney - beauty queen shocked

Brittany - Yellow bound

The beautiful blonde Brittany! We captured her and tied her to the bed with her arms and legs spread! The gorgeous yellow rope really gives this glamour set a unique look! Will she escape? She is a struggler!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 198.9 MB

Download Brittany - Yellow bound

Sybil Hawthorne

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Nipple Clamps, Torture, Whipping, Hooded
Video language: English

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne

Juliette March - Marching On

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass. It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters. The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are. The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it. Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Juliette March - Marching On

Christina Carter - Cross Roads

I have to admit it. When it comes to certain things, I'm a perfectionist. Not in all things. I am not particularly compulsive obsessive, but I am always striving to tie the perfect... . You can fill in the blank with whatever it is. A hogtie, or a balltie or a pole tie, or as is the case here, a nice crossed arm box tie - with rope wrapping. Rope wrapping is a pain in the ass, but it serves a couple of purposes. First, it is neat and keeps the ropes from moving, and secondly, it makes the bondage really, really secure. The ropes don't move at all. It creates a frame work that locks the arms in a solid cross. The problem is tying it so that it is really even. Sounds easy and it just isn't. I think I did a pretty good job of it here. Christina approved - or at least she wasn't close to even making it move.
Things got really tight later when I tied her into a hogtie, attaching her hogtie rope to her crotchrope... yep, I'm a meanie sometimes. Christina might complain, but it's hard to tell exactly what she is saying with that ballgag in her mouth. Poor Christina...

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download Christina Carter - Cross Roads

Challenge failed: Katarina Hartlova

We caught Katarina after she was finished shooting for hucows, and we asked her if she was interested in a little challenge. We started by a bit of shocking to the side of her neck. The electro contacts are actually on the muscles so we could make her head jerk to the side which was really funny. Katarina did not think it was funny at all. She started getting angry with us, so we changed the position of the shock collar - to her boobs! Yes we locked 2 shock collars onto her boobs! Unfortunately, Katarina got even more angry with us, and decided to walked out of the challenge. She did not make it and she did not get her prize. Oh well. it was fun anyway.

Duration: 3:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13636kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

Download Challenge failed: Katarina Hartlova