Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

First Submission With Orgasms For Big Tits Zara

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Zara
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Fetish, Submission, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English

Zara is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download First Submission With Orgasms For Big Tits Zara

Chair Tied in White Lingerie

This position was a lot more complicated then it first appeard to be in the magazine. My back almost immediately began to ache. and it was hard to move as my feet were secured so tightly to the base of the chair. I really couldnt do much else but bend over the side of the stool. I guess thats why I was gagged wth that ballgag. I whimpered none the less and toyed with my bonds. All to no avail.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 113.3 MB

Download Chair Tied in White Lingerie

Kingsley Nurse Holl - Degrade My Mouth, Punish My Ass

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kingsley Nurse Holl
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Bukkake, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Licking cum off floor, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Face slapping

Extreme cum play, hard painal, face fucking with rough gagging, and prolonged, deep ass eating--that is what this therapy session is all about. Nothing fancy in this one: just authentic domination of a young woman who craves degradation and control. This is Kingsley´s first time on film, first time ever licking an ass anywhere, and first time experiencing anything quite like this. She actually loved it and will no doubt be relapsing very soon. Others fake it, we make it.

Duration: 47:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 828.5 MB

Download Kingsley Nurse Holl - Degrade My Mouth, Punish My Ass

Juliette Black - Boxed and Stocked Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Blow job, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Celebrator, Fucking, Fucking Machine, Hand Job, Head Box, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Dildo, Nipple Bondage

All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though. When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.

Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 926kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 265.7 MB

Download Juliette Black - Boxed and Stocked Part Two

Stretching Tigers Cunt

Release Year: 2023

I was taken prisoner to the domain which doesn't release the victim and keeps constantly it in a cage. That already simply doesn't know as to clean up from there therefore in every possible way play the domain in her sexual imaginations.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2528kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

Download Stretching Tigers Cunt

Cherry Torn

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Whipping, Suspension

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

Download Cherry Torn

Jay Edwards - Bound To Please

Release Year: 2023

Tory, evidently, has been a real pain, since Jay is planning on teaching her a lesson for her unruly behavior. And teach her he does, in six scenes of stringent, artful bondage. Undressed on camera - as Jay ties her up on camera - Tory struggles and whines about her plight. Totally nude, even down to her bare feet, she struggles on the couch and then on the floor in an effort to free herself. She is then secured in an unusual bondage of handcuffs on her elbows, thumbcuffs and big-toe cuffs.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 2925kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Bound To Please