Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nicki Blue - Morning Wood Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: Ballet Boots, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Crying, Drool, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pipe Gag, Pussy Clamps
Video language: English

Nicki Blue has nothing left to give PD except her tears and her service. He has stripped her down so that her exposure is obvious. If she has any dignity left he will strip that away soon, too. Her pussy is wet, but it is hard to tell if it is the pain or the humiliation that is getting her so hot. PD has no interest in letting her feel good today. When he is done tormenting her he has some work around the yard that needs to be done. She is going to need to perform well in everything if she has any hope of earning her clothes back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 946kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 311.7 MB

Download Nicki Blue - Morning Wood Part Two

Cory tries to ignore the shocks

Big titted submissive Cory tried to take the challenge in her own way. After the initial shocks, she tried to ignore the level 10 shocks by pretending she did not feel anything. Our answer: turn it up to 20 to see if she could still ignore the shock!

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 737.0 MB

Download Cory tries to ignore the shocks

Juliette March - Play Thing

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: Arm Caning, Ass Caning, Ass Play, Ball Gag, BBQ Skewer, Block Gag, Breast Caning, Breast Torture, Breast Whipping, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Celebrator
Video language: English

Juliette March has never had her holes played with like this. That much is apparent. She is just too uncomfortable with the entire ordeal. You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 331.4 MB

Download Juliette March - Play Thing

Britney - Spread eagle

Tall Spanish beauty Britney finds herself tied to the bed in pink ropes! Spread eagled, as requested by our members, with an extra waist rope for safety! Britney doesn't like this vulnerable position, but she is ballgagged and can not really do anything! A great struggle!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

Download Britney - Spread eagle

Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

Curly haired cutie Bailey Paige is dressed to kill in a tight pink dress and sheer gray pantyhose struggles ballgagged and drooling in the chair. I come in and add more rope and stuff her mouth with panties and wrap her head with vetwrap. She gets hogtied on the floor with her heels off and I wrap her eyes with the rest of the roll of vetwrap while she rolls around on the ground.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

Britney - resisting

Tall brunette dancer Britney is back! She thinks she can resist the pain, and just ignore it. That was her plan to get to the cash prize. And to be fair, she seems to be doing pretty well at low levels. But when we reach 25, Britney lets out a yelp and starts clenching her fists. We got her again!

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14441kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

Download Britney - resisting

Bondage Wedding Night Part I

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will kill me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Bondage Wedding Night Part I

Camushii - purple struggle

Camushii loves cosplay outfits, but this shoot is a bit different! She has no outfit at all! The only thing she is wearing are purple ropes and she isn't too happy about it. She struggles with all her might, and tries to say something, but she is gagged with a tight purple and blue ballgag. What a terrible situation! Let's hope someone will rescue her soon!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download Camushii - purple struggle

Britney - dancer in tight leather bondage

Britney is a professional dancer with endless legs and arms. Let's make sure she can not use those limbs today for any sexy moves. We think it is way more sexy when Britney's elbows are touching, her arms helplessly folded in chicken wing bondage. Her legs? We just make sure she can not stand up with some frogtie belts! A tall posture collar and a gag make life even harder for this graceful exotic girl! Now this is what we call sexy movements!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps

File size: 453.4 MB

Download Britney - dancer in tight leather bondage