Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nosy News Anchor Part I

I am chasing a story for the local newspaper and law regarding some deluxe car parts that were stolen from a local custom garage. I have a hunch that this large cinderblock building that is largely obstructed by a fence and an overgrown hedge may be the place I find my answers. I am dressed casually in a tight red minidress and high heels as I come upon the building, notepad and pencil in hand. I round the corner when I am grabbed, thrown over a shoulder and carried into the building. I, very unceremoniously, have my mouth stuffed with cloth and then it is secured in place with a hefty amount of duct tape. The bad guy that has captured me continues to throw me down on a bare dirty old mattress in the corner of the garage and strictly hog tie me with rope. I struggle and attempt to loosen the ropes as I look around hoping to find some clues to where I have landed myself. I notice there is a lot of metal in here, but it does not look like car parts. I think my nosiness has gotten me into a lot of trouble and I am not even close to solving the mystery. Hopefully I will make it out of here unscathed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 432.7 MB

Download Nosy News Anchor Part I

The Prostitute - Misty

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 46:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 491.9 MB

Download The Prostitute - Misty

Yoked For His Use

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

100 shock challenges!

We did 100 challenges! To celebrate, here is a brand new girl who really wanted to try a shock collar: young Diamondly is a lifestyle submissive and bondage model. She is one of the first girls to actually keep her hands on her knees (instead of touching her neck after every shock). Impressive! But we cuff her behind her back anyway, and we gag her with a big ball so we can literally shock the drool out of her!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 946.0 MB

Download 100 shock challenges!

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Caroline met Sandra at the dance club's "Rubber Night" She was there to pick up a MILF, but not for a date. She was looking for a MILF to sell. Caroline and her boyfriend had a money-making opportunity, but needed some product. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the fact that Caroline is drop- gorgeous, but Sandra agreed to meet Caroline in the back room for a little bondage play. Carline brings the silver-haired MILF in a matching silver rubber dress into the back room with her hands, arms and chest already tied and with black tape over her mouth. Sandra is pushed down on the red vinyl sofa and Caroline explains the plan to her while tying Sandra's legs together. She leaves Sandra there to struggle while Caroline goes to retrieve her boyfriend. Little does she know he needs to fill an order for two MILFs, and Caroline is going to receive the same treatment as Sandra!

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 663.6 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Aisha - hogtied

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless