Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kingsley's Test - Part 1

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Olivia Kasady - Team Painal

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Olivia Kasady
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, , Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Spitting, Bondage, Endurance challenge, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Blond
Video language: English

Submissive, little Olivia arrived in braces for her hard anal therapy. At first, she seemed too sweet for our institution, but inside this cutie from next door beat the filthy heart of a whore. So we turned her into a cheerleader, filled her ass with nasty , and made her dance and cheer around the room with the liquid sploshing around inside her. Then Dr. Mercies fucked her ass and did ass to mouth on her while she cheered some more. She even had a cheer for ass eating. In the end, she was covered in a big load of cum, plus some extra cum from the freezer.

Duration: 1:06:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Olivia Kasady - Team Painal

Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

Thunder rolls across the dark night skies over the deserted cabin, bare bulb from ceiling light competing against the lightning flashes to light the sparse interior, as wind catches the cloth covering the solitary window. A broad shouldered brute brings in his curvy companion, coerced for the occasion, bound and hopping in her high heels, her wrists and denim clad legs firmly held together by tape hindering her movements and gagging her lips. He duct tapes the busty MILF to a pole support by the drafty window, securing her in silver sticky coils from ankle to chest. He likes company, and this MILF just so happened to have been out for the day with her gal pals when he spotted the polo neck sweater-ed trio. A black haired vixen is next, hopped to the camp bed for a ductape hogtie, followed by a blond babe bound to a rolling office chair. All 3 have long hair and big tits in common, along with their duct tape predicament of course! The luscious lasses large eyes look imploringly as he returns with his roll of gray tape to wrap their well gagged mouths further, over their hair gags so tight the damsels' eyes water. Their muffled mmphs compete with the peals of thunder as in turn their knitwear tops are torn apart to reveal ginormous and gorgeous breasts below. Their knitted clothing destroyed, exposed, they're left to weather the stormy night away.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Kentucky arrived at the remote farm facility. They tilled the field for the warden. Then they were lead into the barn where Pepper was strip searched.
Episode two finds Pepper and Alice sitting in a cell in the cold barn. They both wear the standard issue prison uniform; a burlap sack. They are joined by Kentucky. Finally they are given a bowl of foul tasting gruel which they gobble down despite the horrible odor that invades their mouths and nostrils. If they weren't starving they wouldn't bother. After a day in the garden they need sustenance. After the meal they curl up for the night with only body heat and a thin layer of burlap to keep them from freezing.
In the morning Pepper is brought to an interrogation chamber. She is blinded and restrained. This is the first glimpse at what her life will become if she doesn't tell us what we want to know. Where's Riddick?

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Sandra & Christina

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other's old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place. Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted. The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download Sandra & Christina

ITA - Goldie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download ITA - Goldie

Maxine X

Release Year: 2023

She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is.
He does more than just tie off her beautiful, oiled-up 34 Dds. He ensures they are at peak sensitivity before attaching nipple clamps and pulling them tight. Only after her clit is rubbed raw by the hitachi does Cyd start to whip it.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 843.8 MB

Download Maxine X

Sandra & Jackie

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling 'chained to the desk', to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen - and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there's nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices. Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

Download Sandra & Jackie