Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Slave Tester New Scene

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

We have decided that due to the nature of our training days, the intensity to the slave and the organisation and time involved from the team tester sessions like this may prove a good idea for slaves that are either unowned or new to slavery so expect more of these shorter sessions in advance of full training days in the future. Slave 35 is however owned and extremely submissive and needs to be used daily. We test that submissiveness and see if it will degrade itself if ordered to.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1475kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 320.3 MB

Download Slave Tester New Scene

Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

We ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...
Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

Sweater Bound

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound

Switch Extasies

Piercing intimate parts, spanking, , horror! Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang. Some women can endure more than others and on Pain Vixens the amateur girls are dangerously put to the test. Just how much torment can one woman endure?

Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1494kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 776.1 MB

Download Switch Extasies

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings. it's certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at. No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer 'hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Sexy Bondage Scene 2

Nina has borrowed from loan shark Marilyn and can not pay it back. So Marilyn devises other ways to get payment out of Nina. Nina is pulled into the loan sharks house. She is bound on the living room floor and struggles awhile before Marilyn comes back to stuff a fat gag in her mouth. The shark torments Nina a little before leaving her there to enjoy her helplessness. Next, Marilyn unties, ungags, and strips Nina completely nude.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 51:36
Video: 400x300, SVQ3, 542kbps

File size: 274.2 MB

Download Sexy Bondage Scene 2

Sitting Pretty

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.

O.T. ties Charlotte's hair into pigtails and wraps them across her face and through her mouth to make a gag, which he then tapes in place with masking tape. With her legs open wide, her tights are exposed, so he takes his knife and cuts out the crotch from them so he can better reach between her legs. He takes the piece of fabric he cut away, balls it up, and sticks it in her nose so she has an even harder time breathing. Then he rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties to get her ready for their next activity.

Charlotte is shackled onto a pole, her wrists and ankles locked in in some heavy metal bondage, and a metal wire gag laced through her mouth and pulling at the sides of her lips and her cheeks. That only hurts, but doesn't do a great job keeping air from getting in or out, so O.T. pulls a plastic bag over her head to help with some breath play. Then he starts whipping and flogging her body. Each ragged breath and each whine she tries to let out only makes her more aware of the suffocation and makes her more scared. What happens next will have you at the edge of your seat.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sitting Pretty

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

Hogtie Honeys Part 2

Hogtied and ballgagged side-by-side, both ladies writhe on the floor in lacy bras and panties, then they take turns dominating and controlling each other's bound bodies. Finally, they're both in crossed-wrist hogties on the floor, clad in only sheer black pantyhose!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:47
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2388kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hogtie Honeys Part 2

Abigail Dupree - Racked Pain Therapy

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Pierced Pussy, Pain, Ring Ga

Of intense pain and sorrow a person can only wish one thing - Hope it will stop! A session on the rack, some harsh singletail strikes on her naked body brings the tears for this seasoned slave. Her legs strapped up, ankles near her ears, the whip strikes her ass and random leg shots. Her skin turns red from the wounds inflicted by the dog whip and singletail snake, welts raising. The sound of the whips echo, the screams blend with the pleas for Master to stop. The time stretches out, movement is limited, the pain burns icy hot. The smell of leather and fear fills the nose inverted for said final bites of the painful whips like rain they fall. And all in my full view, watching them bite one at a time, feeling as though my flesh is being flayed off. There is no choice but to love the pain and endure the course, a life of a suffering for others to enjoy.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Racked Pain Therapy