Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

ITA - Vogue

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download ITA - Vogue

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

Kymberly's been making the rounds here at DungeonCorp lately, but today she's getting the grand tour...The Grand Tour of Pain that is. And on this day her tour guide through Hell is none other than Ogre. Now Kymberly's a specimen. A perfect body. And Ogre pulls out all the stops exploring it and putting her through her paces. She seems to have a fighting spirit, and that serves all the better, providing plenty of orgasmic tension. She may be strong and defiant, and she may be willing to hang tough, but it's only a matter of time before she's broken...And Ogre is certainly up to the challenge. In the end she shall comply, and she will be kicking and screaming all the way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 169.3 MB

Download The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

IR Zayda J & Elise Graves Changing Chains

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

One look animal training the implements that PD has laid out in front of her tells Zayda J anything this babe needs to know about what is coming this day. There are very small in number uses for a sex tool that can conduct electricity and none of em are her idea of enjoyment. The same could be told for the suction tubes and pumps this babe has her eyes on. It is clear that whatsoever this guy is planning will be an elaborate demonstration of his sadistic prowess. If this babe cannot receive away this babe may have to learn to love it, or else how will that babe survive this treatment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 539.4 MB

Download IR Zayda J & Elise Graves Changing Chains

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

Beautiful College Girl Spanked (Tanya)

So young and already so nasty! This college beauty should be punished as soon as possible for disobedience while it is not too late! What would you do while being her teacher? A chained obedience lesson, a knelt pardon begging, a toy masturbation and, of course, an over-the-knee spanking are the most efficient ways of flesh and mind suppression. But keep in your mind that some college bitches like getting spanked by teachers. Why? Because orgasms happen right during so painful lessons!

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1349kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 217.4 MB

Download Beautiful College Girl Spanked (Tanya)