Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Russian Slaves Vol. 53: Police in Fight for Morality - Part 2

Genres: Bdsm

Continuing on from Part 1, our sadistic policeman isn't done yet! Three beautiful girls are on deck for punishment now and he's just getting into the swing of things. One after the other, each girl is placed face down, ass up on the bed and has the tawse applied to her bare bottom until she is in tears.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:14
Video: 712x480, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Russian Slaves Vol. 53: Police in Fight for Morality - Part 2

My Husband's Loving Hand

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

HT - The Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it. And get off she does. So much that the floor under her is wet from her juices.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HT - The Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Hot Tears - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, bondage

Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

Download Hot Tears - Elise Graves

Grace Under Pressure Part Two

It is not the position that has Elise Grace in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure Part Two

Breast Bondage Videos

I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples?

Duration: 2:05:14
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Breast Bondage Videos

HT - The Beating Bella - Redhead Bella Rossi

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.
And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze.
If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - The Beating Bella - Redhead Bella Rossi