Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

TG - Anna Rose and Mistress Rain DeGrey - Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.
The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TG - Anna Rose and Mistress Rain DeGrey - Pierced

Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, humilation

She shouldn't be scared, she should be grateful, and he reminds her. After all, if a worthless cunt wants to be used and tormented, why would she be afraid?

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Insex - Cabin Corps

Ah the great outdoors - the chirping birds, the clean fresh air, the bound naked girls screaming through cloth-stuffed mouths. In this article, yx, 101, and 411 spend a relaxing day in the country, bonding with nature in a whole new way. At daybreak, poor yx is tied to a cross. Legs spread, arms outstretched, crotch resting on a sharp wooden block, she suffers beautifully as the pain quickly intensifies.

Format: avi
Duration: 36:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1728kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

Download Insex - Cabin Corps

Hippie Chick

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Hippie Chick

Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

It's Tyler and 822 versus Time. Five predicament tortures allotted twenty minutes each, steadily increase in agony to see who breaks. Tyler takes clothespins, a torturous hogtie suspension from ankles and wrists, and a barbecue in which she's the meat. Enfant terrible 822, fights and fusses her way through a predicament that involves nipple clamps, a hair chain, and a bucket of water. Afterward, 822 dons flesh tight Domme apparel to become PD's helper. She tortures Tyler's pussy with a vibrator until Tyler, irritable and bitchy, begs to be caned.

Duration: 31:52
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1704kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

Head Games - Emily Marilyn

Emily Marilyn wants to do a good job for Cyd Black but she is not even sure what that will mean. She is ultimately interested in doing the dirtiest things if it will please her man. She talks about some of the more perverse acts of public degradation she has participated in. They are the kinds of experiences that still fuel her late night fantasies. No matter how many times she experiences tight bondage or public humiliation she will always come back for more. It is in her nature.

Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

Download Head Games - Emily Marilyn

History Torture part 19 - Subjugation

History Torture is a very German series that has its own universe. It´s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. Girls tortured by inquisition - whipping, spanking, needles in flesh, hot wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.

Duration: 1:35:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 986.7 MB

Download History Torture part 19 - Subjugation

Die Hexe und die Nonne

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The conventual has regretted the witch whom inquisition, it is very quiet to itself, tortured on a chair with thorns.
For this act, she has been punished: it is subjected to tortures, even more cruel.
The witch participates in this disgrace too.

Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

Download Die Hexe und die Nonne

Emma Haize Experiences Bondage

Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments. For instance, it's been a long time since we broke out the plastic wrap, but this was a wonderful opportunity. She's got a air hole, which is good considering all of her moaning.
The thin sheets of plastic hold on to her as tightly as rope or metal ever could. She probably thought she'd be able to break free if things got a little too rough, but when the whip gets her to start struggling she quickly learns that the material is far stronger than it looks.
She only gets out of it on our terms. Those terms include a leather straightjacket, an inflatable butt plug, and some breath play with one of our favorite gas masks. There's a lot we can do with all of the toys we have in the studio. We even have a couple of nice iron devices to lock her down into, just to keep her perfectly placed for the fun.
It's a long day. Unfortunately for Emma, there is still part 3 of this live feed coming up. And the best part is always the grand finale.

Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Emma Haize Experiences Bondage