Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Framed Part Two - Ashlee Graham

Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Framed Part Two - Ashlee Graham

HT - Blondie in Bondage - Pretty Blonde Delirious Hunter

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Blondie in Bondage - Pretty Blonde Delirious Hunter

IR - A Freshly Chained - Brunette Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse

Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With Bdsm

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with Bdsm we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic Bdsm.

Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that she's ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasn't a second's hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up for "Hardtied", too. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but we've turned this girl into a devotee.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IR - A Freshly Chained - Brunette Mandy Muse

Hold onto your hats, there is a new slut in town

I have worked with the best, I worked with a young Sasha Grey and told her to her face she was going to the top. I worked with Bonnie Rotten and told her the same. I worked with Kleo Valentine and told her she would soon win best actress and she did. So when I say this girl will be a performer of the year trust me, I know what i'm talking about. Eden Sin remember this girl, you will hear a lot about her in the upcoming years!
All I can say about this hot tiny sex machine is wow! She is unbreakable, she is a real performer who genuinely loves her job and it shows. We are the best at destroying sluts, but this newcomer is amazing! We bring it and we bring it hard, and she just smiles and wants more, more more! Do not miss this update, and keep your eye on this amazing talent!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 635.3 MB

Download Hold onto your hats, there is a new slut in town

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Release Year: 2023

Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

HT - Blonde Girl Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - Winnie the Whiner

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled "Winnie the Whiner" but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Blonde Girl Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - Winnie the Whiner

RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

Sexy little Lyla Storm. What a messy and dirty slut this one is. She is here today to be utterly destroyed by dick in the fast paced action that is a Bars live show.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch