Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

IR - Ashley Lane Is Insane - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

An Our Studio feature is a powerful thing. It let's us explore the darkest fantasies of our models and crew, creating a stunning and unique experience. It's BDSM at its very finest.
Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient. They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.

Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.
We have a variety of ways of showing a girl like Ashley what her body is made for. First we strap her down into the gyno chair and spread her legs wide open. From here we can expose her, make her feel vulnerable, and begin treating her with a mixture of pain and pleasure that will make her brain confuse the signals until she can't tell which is which.

We degrade and humiliate her, taking her outside before cleaning her out and hosing her down. This is to break her mind so that we can replace her will with something better. When we take her inside she is complacent. She knows what we want. When OT plays the music her body begins to sway seductively, letting him know that the conditioning is taking hold.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IR - Ashley Lane Is Insane - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane

HazelNut Part Two

Hazel Hypnotic has the kind of pale skin that shows marks right away and PD has no intention of letting an opportunity like that pass. He can lay that cane across her ass with enough energy to raise a welt on a rhino. Her skin turns red at first but before long the black and blue bruises start to show. How well she can endure that, and all of the other torments our members can devise, determines how much we are willing to reward her.

Duration: 1:10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.3 MB

Download HazelNut Part Two

Delusions Part Two - Charlotte Vale, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Cyd Black has his own ideas about what makes for a good time. Charlotte wants to cum but he is much more interested in what she will go through for it. He buries her in the dirt first, to remind her where she belongs, and then wastes no time having some fun. She will suffer gladly if it means pleasing him. It does not matter what he does to her as long as it brings her one step closer to the intense orgasm she is waiting for. The humiliation and degradation are worth it for the satisfaction of a job well done.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 597.8 MB

Download Delusions Part Two - Charlotte Vale, Cyd Black

Double Bind Part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

We could probably convince her to tell us everything we want to know with a few kind words and some promises about the future but a few thousand volts of electricity are definitely faster.

Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 593.4 MB

Download Double Bind Part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Happy Valentines Day 2019

Johnny and I decide to stay in rather than go out for Valentine's Day. This way, we won't have to deal with the crowds and all the exuberant noise. So, I put on my red Frederick's of Hollwood nightie with red gloves, black and red satin panties, black garter belt and matching stockings, so we can relax in the bedroom all night. Well, we aren't there long before I end up in a strict hogtie with red rope and a shiny red ball gag in my mouth. Guess it really is Happy Valentine's Day to me!

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2019

Happy Holidays

At this time of year, I like to do things that are very festive for the holidays, which is why we always come back to the Mrs. Claus, Sexy Santa's helper, North Pole Candy Striper, etc. outfit. In front of the tree, I look like I belong. Johnny ties me up with rope in a ball tie by the Christmas presents under the tree and gives me a cumbersome red rubber bit gag, so I can drool in front of the tree. I mean, so you can see something to drool over in front of the tree!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps

File size: 165.0 MB

Download Happy Holidays

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Still Playing with fire

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell still can't resist her fascination with the lovely, red head Darby so she decides to join her sexy friend for afternoon tea. To Jewell's surprise and dismay, Darby begins to show signs of very disturbing behavior. Not only does she strangely interact with imaginary guests at tea time, but she also convinces Jewell that being tied up in her ropes will give Jewell a completely different perspective on things. With tons of rope, lot's of different bondage positions, gags, and a pantyhose incasement scene, Jewell realizes that her ultra sexy friend Darby has lost her marbles! Jewell decides she must take action against Darby by a confrontation that leads straight into a hair pulling, belly punching catfight between the two pantyhose clad girls! Jewell manages to knock the crazy red head out and quickly restrains her in a straight jacket, leather restraints, and some tight head bondage to keep her still and quiet. This gives Jewell the opportunity she needs to call the authorities and then make her escape!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:48:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Still Playing with fire

Insex - The Pear Raw

912's stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal "pear" put 912 through the ringer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 835kbps

File size: 505.9 MB

Download Insex - The Pear Raw

Happy Festivus

For you, my darling friends, we have conscionably decided not to overlook the most neglected, infinitesimal celebration of the year. Festivus! And, we got a new festivus pole this year! It's not an extremely sturdy metal pole like a stripper pole would be. But, then again, who needs the extra strength if you know it will do the job of keeping your damsel in place? Of course, we placed our most recent festivus pole in front of the Christmas tree, because we don't want to offend anyone that may believe differently than us. At any rate, our celebration involves me wearing my silver corset (which is definitely sturdy) and matching satin panties with black metal colar, fishnet stockings and satin gloves. In addition, I am sporting my gemmed silver high heels as well. Johnny secures me to the pole with black leather cuffs, small linking metal chains and even a few unseen zip ties. He proceeds to put a thick over the mouth duct tape gag over my mouth. Finally, he sits back on the couch and watches me do the festivus dance (aka struggle) in my high heels. You should really try it!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Happy Festivus

Facing the real pain - part 3

It's almost done for cute teen Ariana. Light of freedom is now closer for her, as it never has been. Before ending the long session and letting her free, Dr Lomp wants us to enjoy her innocent tears once again. The hopeless girl will be secured to the stocks by her wrists and tiny neck, then the experienced master will step to the back side of the stocks and whip Ariana's untouched tits and smooth butt, which will be enough to make the perished girl yell and cry out. Added to this last part of the serial, you will also find a clip where Dr Lomp tests a newbie in her casting. Watch the movie and count every lovely tear on hot teen Ariana's cheeks.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Facing the real pain - part 3