Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cruel Gags for Carissa - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The man leaves her ungagged while he reties her legs, but once again Carissa keeps complaining. By the time he's done, he's sick of it so once again she is gagged. This time, he cleave gags her with an entire roll of vetwrap, and again the gag is made more effective by adding several wraps of black tape on top. This might be the most effective gag yet, or maybe she is just tiring. After a while, yes you guessed it, her gag is removed. He removes her waist rope and lifts her on top of an old wooden cable spool. He then ropes her into a hogtie variation. He cleave gags her with a wide piece of black rubber before doing a bit more rope work. He decides to go look for her car one last time. Before he leaves, he adds several wraps of white tape over the rubber gag. He leaves her once again. When he returns he proclaims that he found her car! He starts to untie and ungag her. He explains that he not only found it, but he fixed it and filled up her tank. Carissa is overjoyed!! She thanks him profusely for all of his help. After she is completely untied they give each other big hugs. It all worked out in the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cruel Gags for Carissa - Part 3

Saturday Night Fever Part Two - Hailey Young

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Saturday Night Fever Part Two - Hailey Young

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Corset Training

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Corset Training

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction