Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Twisted Flower Vol 2

Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Twisted Flower Vol 2

SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Boots, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Double Penetration,

Syren De Mer. Sexy sexy Syren De Mer. This hardbodied MILF can take a licking and keep on ticking. We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Dr. cupcakes rips away the plastic around Crystal's tits and binds them very tightly with Black tape. He notes her reactions as he then squeezes them and pinches her now erect nipples. Crystal hangs around for a bit while Dr.Cupcakes goes to get more tape. He returns with wide gray electrical tape. He starts just under her boots and eventually completely mummifies Crystal, except her tits and head. He walks off again. When he returns this time he has a length of rope, which he ties into her hair. A 5 lb weight is then hung from her hair. Dr. Cupcakes wanders off again. When he returns this time he nose hooks poor crystal. He then has some fun spinning her around and groping her tape bound tits. He then leaves Crystal to hang for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip is some behind the scenes footage of Crystal being untaped and lowered back to the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 3

Chrissina Lovegag - Sheriff Rookie Trapped!

A new buxom Sheriff is working in town now and her name is Lovegag. Equipped with a big portion of self-confidence, thirts for acton and two huge volupterous boobs, she visit a special man in his house. Mr Garrison, a true criminal elemant and the badest guy in town. The curvy Sheriff introduces herself to him and makes clear, that she don't accept any criminal activities like her predecessor did. But the man isn't very impressed and so he decide to show that disturbing, busty newbie whos the boss in town. With one signal one of his employees is at feet and threat the Sheriff with a gun. She got brought into another room and try to show no nervousness or fear. She got forced to tie herself up with her own cuffs. After that, she got tied up on hr legs and a tight towel added as cleavegag muffles her. But the tough gurl is well prepared. She can open her cuffs and want to call for help with her hiden phone. But she got catched and knoeckd down. As she awakes, she's again tied up on a chair and now her captors will make sure that she learns her lesson. Next the big boobed Sheriff is very strict and uncomfortable tied up in a ton of ropes and a unnatural massive tapegag prevent her from any kind of making noise. She start to struggle arround and moves from her chair to the floor, helpless moaning all along. But she must defeat to her hopeless situation and hope that help will come soon for her before her cruel hosts think about what else they could do with their busty, captured guest...

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2186kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 517.6 MB

Download Chrissina Lovegag - Sheriff Rookie Trapped!

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Release Year: 2023

Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet & fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Red's tits are tied and tormented

Cast: Red August
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.
She's got the perfect tits for tying up. The ropes just wrap around them so nicely. Once they are wrapped what can you do with them? Why not attach them to her ankles? Suspended! As she goes spinning around in the air there's more pain and more excited laughter.
With such perfect tits she has to have them bound between two poles. The poles go behind her knees so that pushing down means pulling on her boobs. What a perfect position to make her cum. She cums so hard she drenches the stage.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red's tits are tied and tormented

Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown: Starla & Trisha 720p

Cast: Starla, Trisha
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Trisha Uptown wears her favorite pair of cotton white panties to the dungeon. Goddess Starla is bound and determined to soil them both and immediately ties Trisha in a vulnerable pose. She rubs and fondles her little pussy until it's nice and wet. Then without missing a beat she positions a magic wand against her clit and flogs her perky little tits while she screams for mercy. Goddess Starla breaks out her trusty strapon and vigorously pounds Trisha's tight hole until she can't take anymore. A little breath-play and a hole lot more of some intense orgasms round out this wet and wild romp in the dungeon in this weeks update - Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown.

Total size: 294.8 MB in 2 files.

Download Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown: Starla & Trisha 720p

Head Games

Emily Marilyn wants to do a good job for Cyd Black but she is not even sure what that will mean. She is ultimately interested in doing the dirtiest things if it will please her man. She talks about some of the more perverse acts of public degradation she has participated in. They are the kinds of experiences that still fuel her late night fantasies. No matter how many times she experiences tight bondage or public humiliation she will always come back for more. It is in her nature.

Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

Download Head Games

A World of Sodomy, Piss, and Pain

Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Face sitting, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bastinado, Caning, Crying, Endurance challenge, gagging, Nasty filth, Pain, Screaming, Tongue

On Lydia's first day at the Assylum, she earned her own unique mold. Now, on her second day, she has to prove she deserves it. This requires her to steadily inhabit her mold while Dr. Mercies brutally uses her for his sadistic and twisted pleasaure. Rough anal sex, tongue punishment, ass to mouth, rimming, piss and piss drinking are all part of the challenge. Lydia also gets a harsh tongue beating and must then endure a rough face fucking with her sore tongue. This is a severe and intense update made possible by a wonderful masochist. Enjoy.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download A World of Sodomy, Piss, and Pain