Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Amanda's Ordeal

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:16
Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amanda's Ordeal

Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

Download Mr John Henry And Madeleine

House Of Frazier

Our husband and wife team are not entirely strangers to the bondage ropes as you will soon see. Each twist of the rope and curl of the knot is done with the care and style of one who is truly knowledgeable

Duration: 53:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 802.3 MB

Download House Of Frazier

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2