Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sock Gag

I return from my Saturday morning grocery shopping to find an intruder waiting for me in the garage. He instructs me to keep quiet and close the garage door. I do as I'm told because I don't need any worse trouble. He makes me kneel on the floor. I'm wearing a thick winter sweater with blue jeans, socks and sneakers ( a little too practical) so I don't mind kneeling on the cold cement floor. As I sink down, he then asks me to remove my socks and sneakers. I, once again, do as I am told and reluctantly take them off. Then, the ski mask faced stranger surprises me by asking me to stuff one of my dirty socks in my mouth. He hands me a thick white piece of cloth to secure it in place. Now, that I am bare foot and gagged, he tells me that we are going to take a little ride. He pulls me up and then xxxx me into the car where he proceeds to hog tie me with handcuffs. He takes a few pictures and then disappears for a moment. All I hear him say is that his boss will be really pleased. Oh no! What does he have planned!?.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:36
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 3242kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 138.1 MB

Download Sock Gag

Farm part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.

Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Farm part 4

Bed Bondage

Tonight I have enticed Johnny to bed with my sexy purple satin slip with black lace edging and cuban heeled stockings. But, I don't think he has bed on his mind. He secures my arms behiind my back in the black leather arm binder and puts a leather panel harness gag over my head! I don't think.

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download Bed Bondage

Summer School Again Part II

In summer school, I am dressed in my uniform: white button up blouse, red plaid skirt, white knee high socks and preppy saddle shoes. The teacher thinks he made an example of me by putting me in the corner in a ball tie with rope and putting a ball gag in my mouth. I guess my pouty face indicates that I'm not ready to learn my lesson. So, he puts me in the floor on my stomach and turns my ropey predicament into a hogtie and replaces my gag with thick white cloth between my teeth. I struggle around a bit as he c teaching the others who would actually like to learn. I'm pretty sure he forgets about me and I end up staying all the way through detention after school. I have to say...I like this teacher's methods!

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5834kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Summer School Again Part II

Enslaved Chick part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Now the action is starting for Jasmine. In the previous part of the serial, she has passed the pretest, and Dr Lomp decides to pick the level of pain up some further. Poor girl's tears are ready to drop in her uneasy eyes. She is cuffed and restrained to the whipping post, and is waiting for the dish which Dr Lomp has prepared in his sadistic mind.

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Enslaved Chick part 4

Eden Sin & London River

Cast: Eden Sin, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Fuck Machine, Anal

Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.
Eden's pussy is not the only hole London wants to machine. As the relentless pounding of the plastic penis penetrates Eden's tender tushy London prepares more torments. A flame ignites a candle which melts the wax before London pours it over Eden's supple body. She follows the wax up with some double penetration and a vibrator and relishes in Eden's screams as orgasms are ripped out of her.
One machine is not enough for London's twisted plans. As one device pounds away at Eden's dripping cunt London straps her head into a second. With a dildo protruding from Eden's mouth London turns the device on. Eden's head lurches forward impaling London's pussy on Eden's face cock. The two erupt in orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Eden Sin & London River