Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Marta

Genres: Anal

Some girls like tenderness and love, and some girls are begging for roughness and hardness in relations. marta always dreamed about being punished. well, timo would like to make her dream come true, and now, you can witness their crazy sexual intercourse with marta's pussy squirting and her tight ass hard fucked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marta

Blue Dress Strappado

I'm pretty sure that it does not matter what I do, I am going to get tied up and gagged for the afternoon. I suppose I don't do anything to discourage Johnny when I put on this cute little blue dress with the lace back, stockings and high heels. Oops! I, naturally, end up tied in a strapado in the lift with my legs spread apart with a spreader bar. Then, I'm given a drool worthy ball gag to make me just a little more helpless. Johnny stands back to admire his handiwork. He's pretty proud of himself this time. He really had a knack for keeping me tied up and out of trouble.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

Download Blue Dress Strappado

In His Holy Hands

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

Transported Secretary Part I Bonus

While at my desk working on the usual updates, a stranger enters the office and asks to speak my boss, Johnny. I think he catches sight of the work on my computer and me in my seductive satin blouse, skirt, stockings and shiny high heels, because as soon as I stand up to go and get Johnny, the intruder grabs me and starts to lead me out to the garage by a chain. I know not to scream (I've been abducted way too many times) so I go as willingly as possible. Once I am in the garage, he instructs me to handcuff my arms and legs and put a thick white cleave gag in my mouth. Then he stuffs me in the trunk of his car. He closes the trunk, starts the engine and the car starts to move. I wonder where he's got me going..

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Transported Secretary Part I Bonus