Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jeans

This is a set that I actually really enjoyed filming! I was dressed in jeans, a white short sleeve blouse and black high heels, when Johnny asked me to be the damsel in distress once again. But, this time, instead of using plain old rope, he bound me with plastic wrap on a chair and put mouth packing in my mouth with a serious around the head tape gag. Okay, so maybe I didn't enjoy all the tape wrapped around my head, but I did like struggling against the plastic wrap. I told Johnny that he definitely needs to add more plastic wrap to our evergrowing "tool box" of bondage play things.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 533.2 MB

Download Jeans

Piece of Pie

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

In a strapado tie, her clothes are cut from her body, she is gagged, flogged, slapped and given a made orgasm before one leg is lifted, and the other, leaving her in a painful suspension.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 413.0 MB

Download Piece of Pie

Beautifully Hard Core

DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants...have a great weekend

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

Download Beautifully Hard Core

Savage Submissions Part 2

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

Stolen Honour Part 1 The Betrayal

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Ornella Morgan joins with the luscious Victoria Pure in 'Stolen Honour, The Betrayal', in beginning a new story, taking on fresh personas now inspired to continue to pursue their sexual gratification in the business of white slavery. Newcomer to Boundheat MILF Terra Twain stars as the "", whose darkness and lesbian erotic desires are amplified when she is brought innocent young virginal women to dominate and control as they experience their first lesbian encounters under her skillful tutelage. Sweet sensual teens, (Julie Parker and Vany Ully) still unspoiled, who are escaping from a women's prison must either learn complete submission to their new wicked lesbian mistress or learn the game of power also in order to find their way to freedom. A tale of a Lesbian Slave Betrayal.

Duration: 1:25:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stolen Honour Part 1 The Betrayal