Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Dark Dreams - Without Reserve

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional "fetishes" that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

Download Dark Dreams - Without Reserve

New Years 2018 part I

It's New Years Eve and I am ready to go to the big party in a flirty blue dress with stockings and matching high heels. Johnny takes one look at me and decides that it would it would be better to forgo the New Years Eve debauchery this year and stay at home instead. Johnny knows just how to keep me home and out of trouble. He ties me up with rope on the couch and puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Okay, so the ball gag is a little more for his amusement than my well being, but it is effective. And, I have plenty of time to reflect on my New Year's Resolutions while everyone else is partying too hard. We'll have to see what kind of New Years eve this turns into next time.

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download New Years 2018 part I

Rope Of The Rising

Rope of every color and texture on soft, lucious feminine flesh. Also see and hear the sizzle of hot wax on bare skin, the hiss of the whip as it slices through the air. From these elements, Japan's incomparable master of rope bondage creates his unforgettable masterpieces of living sculpture. The maestro first restrains Jill in a spectacularly colorful spiderweb of rope, leaving her totally vulnerable. Included are scenes with elaborate fetish costumes and other lavish production values. The inimitable full-suspension flying rope hogtie is a must see.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 640.1 MB

Download Rope Of The Rising

Waiting Room

I am waiting in an office reception room for my chance to go back and sell the doc on some new products that I am sure he will love. I sit there patiently in my short sleeve pale pink suit, stockings and sparkly high heels. Well, it soon becomes apparent that the doc does not want to entertain sales calls today, because he sends out a colleague who ties me with rope on the waiting room couch and then puts a classy white cleave gag in my mouth. He proceeds to tie a rope around my neck and attach it to the railing behind me. As I sit there tied up, my skirt riding up to reveal my light blue satin panties, I begin to wonder why there are no other people coming into the waiting room. Then, i realize that he invited me here just to tie me up! I hope he at least plans on buying something and doesn't make me late for my next appointment.

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 625.8 MB

Download Waiting Room

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Symbole der Lust

Studio: Off Limits Media

Another masterpiece of the master! With usually serioser as well as more mercilessly
He swings power whip and cane uber the Korper of the servile lady.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:09
Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Symbole der Lust