Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Black Neglegee

There's one thing I know for sure...Johnny is crazy for sexy lingerie. So, I quite compliantly dress up in a sheer black nightie with matching thong, garter belt and stockings. Then, I put on my collar hoping that Johnny will see my willingness to submit. Of course, he does! Johnny attaches a leash onto my collar and leads me to the living room where he has laid out a soft satin comforter and put the liberator cushion with the Hitachi magic wand attached to it on top of the comforter. Oh my! I don't think I'll be complaining about this. He has me straddle the cushion and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Then, Johnny stuffs my mouth with panties and secures them in place with a menacing around the head tape gag. When he turns on the vibrator, it doesn't take long at all for me to get in the mood. And, the ensuing orgasms were definitely worth it! See, I can be a good girl!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 267.0 MB

Download Black Neglegee

Beverly Hills

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English

Welcome to Hardtied, a premier website for authentic sensual bondage, an exotic form of lovemaking. Created by visionary rope guru PD, the Grand Wizard of the spectacular extreme sexual bondage websites Insex and Insexarchives, Hardtied is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Conceived as an introductory website for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, Hardtied combines the artistry, vision, and limitless BDSM innovation that made Insex famous.

Format: real
Duration: 44:24
Video: 852x488, RV40, 736kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 239.5 MB

Download Beverly Hills

Joy Ride

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and we have the world all to ourselves. And, I, never missing a chance to run around the house naked or half-naked, have decided to relish tbis opportunity. I put on a new provocative pink bustier with satin panties, stockings, satin gloves and sparkling silver high heels. I enter the living room and Johnny seems to be surprised. But, he goes out to the garage, comes back a few moments later, and tells me that he has an idea. Johnny grabs a couple pairs of metal cuffs and a thick white cloth and directs me toward the garage. I'm not sure I like where this is going, but decide that submission is my best option. He bekos me into the back seat of the car, secures my ankles together and wrists together with the cuffs, and then ties the thick white cleave gag behind my head. Johnny gets in the front seat ooens the garage door and begins to head down the road as I cooperatively wiggle for him in the back seat. It seems like he goes pretty far, but before long, we are cruising along the beach, enjoying the waves crashing and serene sunshine. I guess Johnny has some good ideas after all!

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download Joy Ride

The Promotion.

Release Year: 2023

The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.

Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download The Promotion.

The Story Of Nora - Scene 2 - The life of a Lesbian Slave - HD 720p

The Slave Trilogy continues in Part 2 The Story of Nora. The teen slave Lisa with the creamy porcelain skin finds herself about to possibly face a new future, not to her liking. The sexy Slave Catcher brings in a sweet blonde teen slave for future training and trading. Life continues in the white slavery business for the ruthless beautiful Lesbian Mistress and her sensual personal slave who steps into a domination role assisting in Nora's submissive training. Nora has much to learn.

Duration: 1:28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Story Of Nora - Scene 2 - The life of a Lesbian Slave - HD 720p

Enslaved Chick part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Before the real action starts, Dr Lomp promises her to apply some demonstration with relatively lighter strokes by every kind of instrument, and if she passes the initial pain without failure, she will be involved into the true BDSM game. Let's watch and see if she can endure Dr Lomp's first impact without any tears in her eyes.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Enslaved Chick part 2

Adventure of two girlfriends

Release Year: 2023

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

While Im Waiting

Today I am waiting in the lobby of a seemingly warm and friendly business. But, I catch glimpse of something a little out of place while I sit waiting. On the side table, they have bondage magazines instead of the usual reception room fare. My eager curiosity gets the best of me, so I pick up one of the magazines and begin to flip through the pictures. I begin to wonder why I can't be tied up like one of the models in the magazine. Well, the business man that I here to see must have detected my silent reverie, because before I know it, my dream is coming true. He ties me in a subduing chair tie right where I am sitting. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and gives me a detective style, over the mouth cloth gag. I struggle around willingly, but feign anger at my situation. The man proceeds to take pictures despite my protest. Once he unties me and I get a chance to view my pictures, I realize that they are not half bad.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download While Im Waiting

Late Night Love Bondage

It's getting late and Johnny is finally ready for bed. When he enters the bedroom, he finds me in a blue satin slip with satin panties and bare feet lying on the bed. Probably more peculiar is that I have already tied my arms to the posts of the head board and attached my ankles to a spreader bar with sports cuffs. Of course, I know how Johnny likes me gagged, so I, have also put a bright red ball gag in my mouth. When he catches glimpse of my ballgagged smile, he offers me a wry smile. Uh oh! I may be in the best kind of trouble!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Late Night Love Bondage