Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Insex part 107

Young, innocent 107 learns the ropes the hardest way of all, the Insex way. Her introductory interview is punctuated with the moans of 912 and Spacegirl as they are tortured in the background. By the end of her training, 107's moans and cries are all that can be heard.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.2 MB

Download Insex part 107

Audition

Cast: 318
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Mouth Gag, Flogging, Tits Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

What's your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What're your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What's you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Audition

Kunt Log part 2

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture. Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole. Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephants trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time. Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane. She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

Download Kunt Log part 2

Holiday with Natalia and Kayla

Chastity Holidays are very nice Chastity Deals for everyone involved! Well, for me certainly, for the babes. only if they can get into it. I mean, it's a free holiday! You only have to wear chastity gear all the time. It's not that bad! Flights and villa are paid for and you can do whatever you want!
My good friend Natalia Forrest was the first one I thought of when booking this little getaway. She is always up for a trip to the sun! This time, she asked me if she could bring her friend Kayla Louise. Wow, remember her? She was so new and nervous 4 years ago when she did a Casting for this site! I did not even know they were friends in real life!
Anyway, when they finally arrived in the villa in Spain (I flew from Holland, they flew from the UK), I immediately belted them in a chain style belt with added thigh bands. Matching collars too of course. The contract was quite simple. If they wanted out, they had to leave the nice villa. And they had to be naked around the villa as much as possible (for my enjoyment). That's it. They were free to do whatever they wanted, go out, party, swim, sunbathe.
Of course, Natalia tried to complain a bit about her situation (we all know her), but in general it was all a lot of fun. They played tennis (watch the hilarious scene when they were spotted by a neighbour) and got a tan (with an interesting chastity belt pattern). Please note we can add tennis to the list of sports you can do in a chastity belt (and thigh bands). No excuses!
It was a fun little trip, with a little complaining from the girls (but that's normal). They were just so perfect and beautiful running around the villa topless in their metal gear! Enjoy this location update, it is a big file, but definitely worth watching!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Holiday with Natalia and Kayla

Sexy Mid Western girl Suffers Category 5 bondage

Cast: Cassandra Nix, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

It been over a year since we had Cassandra Nix on the pages of Sexually Broken. With long, sexy tan legs, an amazing ass, a throat made for fucking and huge puffy nipples, Cassandra is your typical Midwestern girl gone bad. She loves being sexually dominated, used and used hard.

Format: avini
Duration: 17:01
Video: 480x270, h264, 1148kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 158.9 MB

Download Sexy Mid Western girl Suffers Category 5 bondage

StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex with Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

This young babe will get what she wants: rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina tosses Halle around into different positions,

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex with Marina Angel

Slave Life Diaries - Vol. 2 - Training - HD 720p

Ruthless Lesbian Mistresses and their sensual assistants oversee training for young teen slaves. These sexy teens have a journey that must lead them to learn complete submission and is fraught with setbacks and challenges as they face the domination by their Mistresses and their wrath with severe consequences for disobedience.

Duration: 1:27:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave Life Diaries - Vol. 2 - Training - HD 720p

Bondage Jewel (Cheyenne Jewel)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else.
The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass.
He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, sucks, and bites her feet.
He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied.
With each position he gets more and more use out of her. He makes her put her mouth on his cock.
He puts it in her cunt and finally her asshole. With each torment he gets harder until finally he explodes on her face.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Jewel (Cheyenne Jewel)

Andy goes down to the dungeon

Release Year: 2023

Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much torture this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in agony. But she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots - Mandy isnt the master of domination for nothing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Andy goes down to the dungeon

Revenge Tortures With Spanking (Renata)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lomp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Revenge Tortures With Spanking (Renata)