Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Purple Slip

Johnny and I need a date night, desperately! So, we book a hotel room downtown and head out for the night. When we get to our room, I change into a sexy satin slip, satin panties, garter belt and stockings that I am pretty sure Johnny will like. Then, I go lay on the bed and wait for him to be ready to play with me. Of course when he gets settled in and comes over to the bed, I have to end up in a compromising position. He has me sit up at the head of the bed, and ties my arms above my head to the iron railing. Then, he pulls my legs up to the side and ties my knees to the headboard as well. Finally, he gives me a menacing black ball gag to keep me from complaining. Johnny says he's going to keep me here all night and play with me when he feels like it...I think he means it this time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:27
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 4957kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 277.2 MB

Download Purple Slip

A Flexible Subject part 3

Sophia comes to us a young and cheery woman with big brown eyes and a big round ass...she has in interest in submissive sex and we quickly find how easily that translates into an attraction to being bound...and that's great news because she has a freakishly flexible body...by the end of the day, her elbows have been crossed behind her back because simply touching them was too easy...she is folded in half and pulled into straight splits...she also takes deep dildos, and her ravenous clit squirts when I apply the massively powerful G5...I twerk her ass with electricity and even use the samurai to shock her pussy...Sophia proves to be very flexible in many ways...and a very submissive bondage slut in her first ever bondage experience.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

Download A Flexible Subject part 3

Liza Cord

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

A weekend vacation leads two co-ed beauties into a terrifying nightmare of drugs, madness and supernatural suffering at the hands of their friends...
John, Molly, Ginger and Shaggy had gone to cousin Dan's for a fun filled party weekend. But some bad hits of acid soon have the party taking a strange and terrifying turn for the worse.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1300kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 845.3 MB

Download Liza Cord

Tickled

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tickled

Marina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina

Breaking Jade

Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

Download Breaking Jade